Signature Grand

Email to a Friend

https://simplesamsamples.com/signature-grand.html

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $79.95

Special Price: $49.95

Add to Compare

Quick Overview

Signature Grand is a Model D 9-foot Concert Grand recorded in a beautiful hall/scoring stage. The instrument naturally excels in film and classical applications, but the user is able to craft the sound to be suitable to nearly any style of playing. 

What makes our piano different? Our instrument is bursting with three-dimensional realism due to a unique sampling and scripting process that captures the beautiful early reflections of the recording space. By blending two microphone perspectives, the user is able to find the perfect balance between close and room microphones, as well as controlling the overall ambiance of the space through our "releases" controls. 

Signature Grand is a deeply sampled instrument containing over 3000 samples in 24-bit, 10 dynamic levels per note, two microphone perspectives, and multi-velocity mechanical noises. Advanced features include repedaling, half-pedaling and various sympathetic resonances. Over 60 presets designed by Emmy Award-winning composer, Garth Neustadter are included covering film, classical, jazz, and pop styles. Designed for the full version of Kontakt 5 or 6 (Download Only). The instrument will not work with the free version of Kontakt. 

• Like 1

I don't have this product myself. But what I have heard of it does sound really quite nice for something in this price range. If you'd like a good example of how it sounds in action I would recommend checking out Simeon Amburgey's 'First Look' video published on YouTube on June 13 of this year. Love your work, Simeon!

I decided not to link to the video here myself, just in case Simeon would like to do so with a suitable lead in description himself. But otherwise, it's easy enough to find with a simple search.

Edited by Cat Schrodinger

7 hours ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

I don't have this product myself. But what I have heard of it does sound really quite nice for something in this price range. If you'd like a good example of how it sounds in action I would recommend checking out Simeon Amburgey's 'First Look' video published on YouTube on June 13 of this year. Love your work, Simeon!

Thanks for the heads-up on that.

15 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Here is a Walkthrough Demo I published covering this amazing piano library.
It is the sample piano and recording space (Air Studios Lyndhurst) where the Hans Zimmer Piano was recorded.

Simeon, you cannot be so cruel :)

I am not a pianist in any means but buying more and more pianos after your videos... Frightened to miss an opportunity. 

Please do a list for non piano  guys looking for VSTi only for production ,  kind of rating in regards to application, please :) 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Craig Fowler said:
2 hours ago, Malcolm Kenworthy said:

Hi, new to Cakewalk and this subject in general. Will this work with Cakewalk?

Yes

However, as stated in the subject line you will need full Kontakt from Native Instruments to be able to use it. That’s currently a $199 purchase (normally $399). Just so that you know.

• Like 1