A Sound Scape ... far away from 19's and 2020s lol

Pcode

On 10/8/2020 at 1:51 PM, David Sprouse said:

I liked this Pcode.  What did you use for the ostinati?  I'd change up the chord progression a little more, maybe a modulation here and there.  The solo instruments and voices sound amazing.

Not a bad idea, I will try that, I though ending was bit flat, and chords too predictable,  as for ostinato, I used  heavyocity vocalise2. Amazing stuff... 

I enjoyed this very much. I thought the choice of the different instruments coming in and out was really nice. I found the whistle like instrument a little loud and the first time the vocal came in it was a little too artificial sounding , like maybe pitched a little high. Other than that it was Fantastic! The stabs were perfect.  After hearing this I checked out Heavyocity , it's now on the list.    Great production ..  mark

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, mark skinner said:

I enjoyed this very much. I thought the choice of the different instruments coming in and out was really nice. I found the whistle like instrument a little loud and the first time the vocal came in it was a little too artificial sounding , like maybe pitched a little high. Other than that it was Fantastic! The stabs were perfect.  After hearing this I checked out Heavyocity , it's now on the list.    Great production ..  mark

thanks for listening, version 2 I am going to make some improvements, to address some of the recommendations.

thanks for listening.   

On 10/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, mark skinner said:

Heavyocity creates great products, I have couple of their libraries, but this is by far my favorite. 

• Like 2