Seven Second Delay`

Barry Seymour

Where in the project does the count in start? Did he set his DAW to the same BPM? Bounce the 4 tracks to one wav file. (for convince), now slide that track til it syncs up. If your project starts at measure 1 you might have to trim the wav. 

Worst case scenario, tempo got corrupted in the transfers. If that’s the case; You’re Screwed. 

HTH

t

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

Where in the project does the count in start? Did he set his DAW to the same BPM? Bounce the 4 tracks to one wav file. (for convince), now slide that track til it syncs up. If your project starts at measure 1 you might have to trim the wav. 

Worst case scenario, tempo got corrupted in the transfers. If that’s the case; You’re Screwed. 

HTH

t

He has a separate four-track digital recorder, I'm not sure of the details.  But it starts out in sync, then falls behind a bit, then catches up, etc.  It's not him - he's provided a full mixed MP3 with my tracks and his playing and it's fine. But his raw WAV files don't sync up.

He's going to get Cakewalk and buy a USB digital audio mixer / interface; then we'll see.

The music (instrumentation) sounds great to me.  However, the lyrics are absoflippinlutely wonderful.  I love them.  It reminds me of listening to a talk radio guy (Bob Lassiter - RIP) that used to host a talk show in the Tampa Bay area before moving up to the Chicago market.  Clever work on all aspect of this song.!!!!

• Like 1