I Wish These Were on Cakewalk. (A Feature Request Combo)

murat k.

9 hours ago, solarlux said:

6 ) Save/Load Matrix Presets:   It would be cool and Matrtix view is so underrated and its very cool . Also would be cool some additional features to matrix view : )

Yeah, Matrix View is a very useful tool and it will be greater with the improvements like that.

Edited by murat k.

By the way I made some of the requests in this topic possible with the Cakefolk™.
These are the ones:

1 ) Selected Area Duration Indicator
4 ) Independent Synth Rack
5 ) Double Multidock
7 ) Bandlab Assistant Integration.
8 ) Upload Cakewalk Projects directly to the Bandlab.
14 ) Color Menu Over The Clip.
16 ) Selecting Tracks only have clips in the selection area to hide unused tracks.
17 ) Ctrl + Alt dragging for copying clips as linked  clips.

Some of these are avaiable on the recent release of the Cakefolk™. Some of them are on the way. Stay tuned!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sjoens said:

Hi murat k., I like some but not all the features. Are they selectable or are they all ON all the time?

Thank you @sjoens I was waiting for this feedback. I have a plan to make features or feature groups selectable in the future. If you have further questions please use the Cakefolk™ topic or send me a message.

Not really as you may want to disable the send (I know, there's a manual disable button too) and then re-enable by moving it to a different destination.  It would be too easy to send to none and delete by accident.

Not a great example, but you may want to include it in a template and select the FX bus on a per project basis.

But, more than that, it's consistency - should a track be deleted if you change its output to None?  Clearly not.  So sends should behave in the same way.

We have a delete option, so a second way (that is inconsistent) shouldn't be added.