WA Pumper 3 & Imprint Bundle is this months giveaway @pluginboutique

chris.r

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1657

Powerful Dynamics and Punchy Transients

FREE WITH ANY 1 x PURCHASE

(Offer ends 31st October 2020)

How It Works:

Make sure you have a registered Plugin Boutique account. If you do not have an account, you can create one HERE.

Add any paid-for product to your basket (This offer is not valid on free products).

Make sure 'Yes, I want to receive this free gift!' is ticked and click 'Proceed'.

Don't use Virtual Cash or a coupon for the FULL amount of the transaction. (Any amount less than 100% is still OK though!)

Important Notes:

If you already own W.A Production Pumper 3 & Imprint, we are unable to offer an alternative product.

You cannot resell your copy of W.A Production Pumper 3 & Imprint.

Each customer is eligible to claim 1 x copy of W.A Production Pumper 3 & Imprint.

• Thanks 1

Already bought Imprint from a previous plugin boutique deal (certainly like the idea, wish it had more flexibility to soften the attack and then adjust that).  

I bought Audiority's Pre X7 for about $10 this month so that is another option to look at to pick up the free ones.   (It isn't a massive discount off of "retail" but Audiority makes good stuff that is already fairly priced)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Already bought Imprint from a previous plugin boutique deal (certainly like the idea, wish it had more flexibility to soften the attack and then adjust that).  

I bought Audiority's Pre X7 for about $10 this month so that is another option to look at to pick up the free ones.   (It isn't a massive discount off of "retail" but Audiority makes good stuff that is already fairly priced)

I'm eyeing this one too.  It's on sale through November so there's time. But Tube Modulator is really excellent, and based on that alone, this dev is definitely on my "watch list" now.

Another option is MReverbMB for $16!  It's worth the "investment, even if you don't like it, to use for reducing bundle prices during Black Friday. At this price you come out ahead.  I'm a little "meh" about the sound of it, but really haven't given it a good try yet.  What really interests me though, is that I'm playing with the "Spatial Positioning" feature and putting it in front of another reverb to move things around the stereo field. It seems to work pretty well so far.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

Check out some of the bundles.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/81-Bundle/82-Plugin-Boutique-Bundle/6890-iZotope-Excalibur-UJAM-VOID

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/81-Bundle/82-Plugin-Boutique-Bundle/6889-iZotope-PhoenixVerb-Stereo-UJAM-SILK

Half of the time these free offers cause you to buy something you don't use for something you wont use.  BTW most of WA's licensing is for one machine.

4 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Thinking of using the Mutant Bundle as my qualifier, fast developing a fondness for W.A.'s creative tools.

I got that to get Carbon, but I'm reasonably certain they are destined for the forgot that I even had them section of my FX menu. 

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Check out some of the bundles.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/81-Bundle/82-Plugin-Boutique-Bundle/6890-iZotope-Excalibur-UJAM-VOID

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/81-Bundle/82-Plugin-Boutique-Bundle/6889-iZotope-PhoenixVerb-Stereo-UJAM-SILK

Half of the time these free offers cause you to buy something you don't use for something you wont use.  BTW most of WA's licensing is for one machine.

I have a few WA plugins (maybe 5)...all of them have installed on 2 machines I own.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Brian, how do you like the Pre X7?

Is it useful for all instruments/sound sources?

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

I have a few WA plugins (maybe 5)...all of them have installed on 2 machines I own.

Not the recent ones.

End User License Agreement (EULA)

This software is not freeware. For unlocking the trial version of this software, you are required to buy a license. One license purchase permits you to use this software on one computer. If you have purchased a license you are entitled to free updates until the next major version number. Note that there is no guarantee that this software will be maintained indefinitely. License transfers and redistribution of this software without the express permission from its authors is not permitted.

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Not the recent ones.

End User License Agreement (EULA)

This software is not freeware. For unlocking the trial version of this software, you are required to buy a license. One license purchase permits you to use this software on one computer. If you have purchased a license you are entitled to free updates until the next major version number. Note that there is no guarantee that this software will be maintained indefinitely. License transfers and redistribution of this software without the express permission from its authors is not permitted.

Imprint was released a little over a year ago, no issues.

My tolerance level for single install manufactures is super low.  I basically no longer use WAVES on my projects.  

The only exception I've been making is the Exponential Audio (which I tie to an ilok), and only because 1)  The sales they ran and 2) the sound truly is unreal.

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Brian, how do you like the Pre X7?

Is it useful for all instruments/sound sources?

I just got it, but have been messing around with it today.  My first impressions are very favorable.  

The "low cut" set to off does have some low end roll off (sub bass) which is perceivable.   While the average person wouldn't use it on everything, I just might.  I put it across tracks in a project and tweaked each channel and enjoyed the results.  It really adds an "analog" quality to my ears that I'm already enjoying on some sources.  It can be set to add noise and top end.  I cranked the tone up on a dull piano recording and pushed the input a little and gave me what I was looking for.  

I liken it to the use it across tracks to get that analog console vibe, and seems to be doing a fairly pleasing job of it.  I'd suggest running the demo (demo is of the audio stopped being passed through periodically kind, and then you load the license file to get rid of the limitation if you choose to buy it.  Certainly worth checking out.   I'm expecting to use it a lot based on what I'm hearing today.  

First test are putting True Iron first in the chain and this pre-amp right after it.   Sounds good to me thus far.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

'use' is a bit vague though. Unless it explicitly defines 'use' as 'install' somewhere else in the EULA, it could be that you can install it anywhere you like but that the licensee exclusively is allowed to operate a maximum of one instance at any given time - I've seen some other licenses that are like that.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Brian.

That's what I was hoping it would do and for $10 (+ the freebies),  can't really go wrong. :)

Also check out the accuracy settings in the menu (click on the brand logo on the plugin).

I might have to use "ultra" for the mix down process and just use Regular for mixing with a number of tracks.  

6 hours ago, antler said:

'use' is a bit vague though. Unless it explicitly defines 'use' as 'install' somewhere else in the EULA, it could be that you can install it anywhere you like but that the licensee exclusively is allowed to operate a maximum of one instance at any given time - I've seen some other licenses that are like that.

This. I install my W.A. Production plug-ins on 3 systems, but it's only humanly possible for me to use them on one of them at a time. I treat them as if I had an imaginary iLok. W.A.'s authorization system has yet to block my installations.