Mackie onyx artist 1-2 not showing up

Pville

so, i have gone through all the support pages and looked through google but i cant find anything on this. i just received my mackie onyx artist 1-2 today and installed all the drivers. however it isnt appearing in any of the driver lists. like at all. its also not letting me playback mp3 or wav files saying unable to open audio playback device plz help

Edited by Pville

3 hours ago, Pville said:

so, i have gone through all the support pages and looked through google but i cant find anything on this. i just received my mackie onyx artist 1-2 today and installed all the drivers. however it isnt appearing in any of the driver lists. like at all. its also not letting me playback mp3 or wav files saying unable to open audio playback device plz help

What OS do you have? Did you install the correct drivers for your OS form the Mackie website?

Did you uninstall the onboard sound card? This is important, as ASUIO can only see one sound card.

What is your set up (Driver Mode, sample rate, and bit depth?)

Installing drivers doesn't set up the audio interface automatically. You need to manually set it up in your PC and DAW

Edited by CJ Jacobson