Ashen Scoring Cello | Intro Deal - 30% off

Wavelet Audio

Hey guys!

Let me present our latest effort - Ashen Scoring Cello with intro offer.

$99 (FULL PRICE $139) UNTIL 20TH OCTOBER.

Ashen Scoring Cello is a solo cello library with an intimate tone, born out of insomnia and the idea of minimal post-classical compositions, trailer music, and post-horror soundtracks with its woebegone atmosphere. It concentrates on a highly expressive and emotive playing style.

Every note is sampled with multiple dynamics in a musical context from real performances. It gives more general musicality and energy. In addition to standard and non-standard articulations, this instrument contains a unique Performance Designer engine that can bring life and a unique atmosphere to your composition and gives control over the textures. Ashen Scoring Cello is not yet another run-of-the-mill strings library. Our instrument is designed to work in a wide context. From dark ambient and experimental to orchestral and trailer music.

For more info, please visit our website: https://wavelet-audio.com/ashen-scoring-cello/

Demos:

We wanted to make the demos in various styles. You can listen to it here:
https://wavelet-audio.com/playlist/ashen-scoring-cello-demos

Videos:

Thanks for your attention, guys ❤️

Evgeny & WA Team

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

Quick question, will Cabal 8 or Senfine ever make it to the Kontakt Player system? I have Cabal 8, and it would be pretty cool to be able to access it from the library tab

It would be great to make such updates in the future for our previous libraries. The problem is we are a small team of developers. And NKS licensing (for Kontakt Player) costs a lot of money. In short, we would love to make all of our libraries available for Kontakt Player. But now we are not sure we can afford it.

1 hour ago, Promidi said:

That would be a question best asked of Wavelet Audio https://wavelet-audio.com/contact-us/

I check this thread regularly :)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Евгений Емельянов said:

It would be great to make such updates in the future for our previous libraries. The problem is we are a small team of developers. And NKS licensing (for Kontakt Player) costs a lot of money. In short, we would love to make all of our libraries available for Kontakt Player. But now we are not sure we can afford it.

I'll be sure to support you folks more then! I have been very happy with Cabal 8 so far.

• Like 1

Hey guys! I do not want to look like a spammer. But I try to program the instrument in different mixes and it would be great to know your opinion.

The instrument was created to work in a wide context in the first place. Although the library has a dark and close ambient tone, we wanted to try to mix it with orchestra or piano.

Thanks!

WA Team

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! This is just a little reminder that about 24 hours left to get the library with an intro offer.

In the video below, Ashen Scoring Cello was used as a base in the Dark Trailer mix. We also used "Devastator" by Keepforest (synths, drums) and "Master Sessions Ensemble Drums" by Heavyocity (drums). You can find the naked version of this demo on the product page. Thanks for your attention and support!