After Hours

Hidden Symmetry

Absoflippinlutely great!!!  Both the video and music create a neo-film noir touch and are spot on in complementing each other.  If I am not being too nosy, may I ask from where did you get the video clips or did you do them yourself?

Excellent piece of work !!!

The mix was top notch as usual, love the horn blends. The composition was challenging without being unaccessible! The video worked, and I kept thinking, this video could also be the "backdrop" for some death metal!

Kudos for the pads - the pads were very expert, they filled without calling attention to themselves. Understated and perfect.

Usually your tunes make me want to Sunday Brunch with Mimosas . . . but this was a an excellent departure.

cheers,

-Tom

Very nice.
I always listen to the music first... and then watch it again with video.
This one came as quite a surprise.
Listening to it without video I thought of thought of 1930-1970s--- some sleazing sazzy detective scenes etc.
But watching the video changed that to prittty spooky stuff!!  lol

Amazing what audio/visual can change perceptions.

Great mix.. also agree with the pad comment that Tom made too.

Thanks Tom & Gary,  I appreciate the feedback. Using free bits of footage these background vids are pieced together loosely by the mood of the tune rather than any story line. Just a bit of eye candy for YT listeners. Good to know the mixes are in the ballpark & that you're hearing nuances.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...