Native Instruments - Play Series - Big Update

TracingArcs

19 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

A big update on the Play Series for Kontakt. Additions for Ethereal Earth/Analog Dreams/Hybrid keys. Four new pages for tweaking sounds, sequencing, effects, and macro controls. And 100 new presets. Run Native Access to update. 😄

yessssss !!! i knew it , when i got the last one , can't help myself think : i wish this and that woyl be in others : bingo 

Big thks to NI for being up to their status , really !!

• Like 1

I don't know if it is just me or whether I am the only heavy Guitar Rig user these days. Something really weird got pushed out in the last NI update that happened via their Native Access tool.

Something inserted extra Tracktor FX in all my custom user presets in Guitar Rig 5. I have tons of custom presets that I use. It's really strange. I have to keep manually removing them every time I load GR and want to use them.  

37 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Certainly a worthwhile upgrade! I notice that when browsing in Komplete Kontrol there are two banks. 1.0 and 2.0, only the sounds in the 2.0 bank have the new features which I guess means you can't tweak the original sounds.

I think it's for backward compatibility 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok new version of kontakt need to be dowloaded but i'l concerned with something guyz

Analog dreams for exemple , load a patch in V1.0 (when you update you have two instrumenets V1.0 and v2.0) 

Change layer A , and or LAyer B or both and you get nada nothing , no samples played 

Anybody can confirm this !! ?

Gonna update kontakt but i don't like what i see so far for back compatibility

I did the updates and loaded komplete kontrol  a dreams in cake current version and patches play in v 1 but if i start messing with a and b i have no sound anymore either. Tried with kontakt 6 in the track too same problem. Hybrid and earth seem ok. Post if you learn anything about this. My win 10 updates are a little behind. Thanks 

1 hour ago, treesha said:

I did the updates and loaded komplete kontrol  a dreams in cake current version and patches play in v 1 but if i start messing with a and b i have no sound anymore either. Tried with kontakt 6 in the track too same problem. Hybrid and earth seem ok. Post if you learn anything about this. My win 10 updates are a little behind. Thanks 

I posted in the NI forum , can't understand how those bug can pâss beta .... that's why i really rarely updates stuf unless it's really something great (witch is what it was supposed to be , lost 2 hours for nothing trying to trouble shoot , re installing ect ..)

What bothers me is that it seems that soundsources are diffrent form V1.0 to V2.0 meaning that if you wann use a V1.0 soundsource , it's in V1.0 only (witch we can't for now) , same for others ....strange the could have put everything in V2.0 to use old sources with new script

Thks , just to know i m not alone warms me up lol ...ahhhh the human and the need for others no matter what we can say ... it will never stop to amaze me ...lol 

Knowing NI we can expect not only an update fast but pretty sure they gonna double check the others .

Friendly reminder for myself : zo , never do what you never do , fallow your instinct and experience , never update if not absolutly needed on early releases ....

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zo said:

Thks , just to know i m not alone warms me up lol ...ahhhh the human and the need for others no matter what we can say ... it will never stop to amaze me ...lol 

Knowing NI we can expect not only an update fast but pretty sure they gonna double check the others .

Friendly reminder for myself : zo , never do what you never do , fallow your instinct and experience , never update if not absolutly needed on early releases ....

Zo - Analog Dreams v2.0.2 now available in NA - seems OK here now.

Edited by ZincT