Plugin Alliance Mega Sale - $20 Voucher Reset

antler

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Thanks for that. I missed this. But I got my two freebies with it.

Did you get the VS 3

Not yet. I'm trying to choose between the VS-3, TE-100, Noveltec Character, TRIAD, Phil's Cascade and mpressor. 😀 I'm thinking that I should go for something that is under $30, with the assumption that it's also going to be under $30 the next time it's on sale, and I can't use my monthly $25 voucher for plugins that are under $30. That would leave just Character and TE-100 on the table. 🤔

I purchased TE-100! Thanksfor mentioning it.

And PA sent me another email saying I can use the same coupon code again.

I don't know what to buy now. I might go for chop shop but I don't know if I really need it or maybe I might buy something else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Last l and again those who wait until the end can only use it once lol .... i will never learn lol

I did the same thing... last time!

But not this time. I got me some freebies out of it this time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

That was the plan , lindellls and then spl de essers ...but i guess it s one or another  now lol  too busy those days 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Same here, thanks to Sander. 
Now I’ll get the TE-100. Of fiedler Stage. 
Or the last remaining freebies (blackdist2 and yellowdrive). Help!

I found the TE-100 to be a good one. Sounded 'interesting' but VSTs pack a lot of marketing expertise and decided to demo it first. 

I'm in the middle of mixing an old school r&b project using a "vintage" ITB setup consisting only of the Lindell ChannelX, UAD EMT 140, Soundtoys EchoBoy Jr for tape echo and a Fender amp style spring reverb. The drums are a Gretsch Round Badge kit with 3 mono kit mics and 2 stereo pairs of Room and OHs.  No direct mics.  Horn section is a custom patch from the Korg M1 (the only budget samples I have with some grit). Vocals, guitars and bass are real.  No presets.

I dropped the TE-100 on the P-Bass track and it was instant gratification. A perfect complement to the ChannelX.  And it's pretty fun to play with. The modality is a bit different but takes all of 20 secs to figure out and then you just run with it. 

It might qualify for the quickest time from demo to purchase. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jackson white said:

I dropped the TE-100 on the P-Bass track and it was instant gratification. A perfect complement to the ChannelX.  And it's pretty fun to play with. The modality is a bit different but takes all of 20 secs to figure out and then you just run with it. 

Yes it is fun to play around with. I would have never thought that looking at it!!

I really like and use Channel X a lot. 

• Like 1