Plugin Alliance Mega Sale - $20 Voucher Reset

antler

23 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

They did it for me today and were quite nice about it. 

Great news!  Did they say whether they were making an exception or just following their normal practice? Wondering because I was thinking of buying the three individual modules with my voucher. I posed this question to  PA, but haven’t gotten an answer back yet.

52 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Great news!  Did they say whether they were making an exception or just following their normal practice? Wondering because I was thinking of buying the three individual modules with my voucher. I posed this question to  PA, but haven’t gotten an answer back yet.

It didn't require any negotiation or explanation of their practices, so it appeared to have been granted as standard operating procedure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Indeed, that’s how I got the Channel by simply telling them I had the three singles. 

Yep, me too.

2 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Wondering because I was thinking of buying the three individual modules with my voucher.

You can get Channel X for $29. It includes all three plugins that go into it. Maybe that's what support was trying to tell ya.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/lindell_channelx.html

Edited by Grem

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Yep, me too.

You can get Channel X for $29. It includes all three plugins that go into it. Maybe that's what support was trying to tell ya.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/lindell_channelx.html

Support wasn’t trying to tell me anything. They never responded. There are a number of reasons for wanting the individual modules, even if you have the channel. (Yes, I realize you can choose to not use a module within the channel if you desire)

6 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Support wasn’t trying to tell me anything. They never responded

I got it the same way as everyone else.  Support is probably overwhelmed  with all the Mega-$20+$20 sale emails like yours.   PA support has always been great. Just give them a chance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fleer said:

I got the Channel by simply telling them I had the three singles.

But apparently the converse of this does not hold true. I would think the Channel strip provides a bit of extra convenience and the single modules are included. At least that's how my brain works.  Perhaps it's because they're Lindell modules. 

• Sad 1

@LAGinz

You get all three modules that go in Channel X when you purchase it. I am sure of that.

IOW, Channel X is just a shell that holds the three plugins.

I maybe wrong on this next point, not sure.

As far as I know, you will have the three plugins that you could use separately.

If your unsure, ask support that question. If you buy Channel X, will I be able to use the three plugins separately as individual plugins.

HTH

Edited by Grem

52 minutes ago, Grem said:

you will have the three plugins that you could use separately.

This is what I thought,  assumed. However when I tried to load up one of the modules, I got the 14-day trial notice...!!??  Tried to activate it.  No change.

I looked at my account and the module is flagged as a [trial license].  Just checked the module again and it shows x days left on the trial. 

So, apparently not. 

1 minute ago, jackson white said:

This is what I thought,  assumed. However when I tried to load up one of the modules, I got the 14-day trial notice...!!??  Tried to activate it.  No change.

I looked at my account and the module is flagged as a [trial license].  Just checked the module again and it shows x days left on the trial. 

So, apparently not. 

I didn't realize this. Well that doesn't make sense. You can buy all three and get the shell for free.  But when you buy the shell with the plugins, they are tied to the shell. These people... SMH

On 10/6/2020 at 5:27 AM, mibby said:

I got it the same way as everyone else.  Support is probably overwhelmed  with all the Mega-$20+$20 sale emails like yours.   PA support has always been great. Just give them a chance.

Yup. They made it right by me. Excellent customer service!😁

• Like 2