Plugin Alliance Mega Sale - $20 Voucher Reset

antler

1 hour ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Got two of the Lindell Pultecs for free. Nice.  Thanks for the heads up.  We'll see how redundant these are to other stuff, but can't beat the price.

Don’t forget, if you’ve got all three, you’ll get the Channel for free if you write to PA support. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

You have probably checked the plugin upgrade offers? For me the prices are higher than what the plugins cost during a sale, but with a $50/$75 voucher the difference might be not so big.

I upgraded something what seemed to be most appealing to me but seeing full price for deals for people with $25 voucher lower than your upgrade offer is really discouraging.

This is another thing I don't like when there is a deal for an item upgrade prices for the item are not discounted so often somebody armed with $25 voucher has much better opportunity.

So for sure it is not loyalty program. Rather rescue program for people to let them spend less. And it is pretty logical, if you deserved for 'bigger' voucher means  you spend more so there is a need to stop you as you are going too far with plugin expenses. And I appreciate this care about me so I need respect it :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fitzroy said:

Damn, I'm getting there. Is that by calendar year (did you get your first $50 voucher in January)? 

Nope. Last year is last 12 months in this case.

2 hours ago, fitzroy said:

I  agree, at least you should have the choice of whether you want a $25 or a $50 voucher.

Exactly .  I am not greedy, I could use 50voucher as 25 one like 1:1... But unfortunately it is not possible...

19 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

I was resisting, especially since I spent £720 this week on a UAD Octo Satellite... but... with a £9.50 price on the Lindell TE-100 after discount.. I had to.  I am amazed how much impact it has with very little movement. And I am used to the UAD 2 Pultec which is very good too.

Yep i can t recall how much i bougth it , way more but still happy , not used a lot , but when so it s a pure bless for the track , each time ...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fleer said:

Don’t forget, if you’ve got all three, you’ll get the Channel for free if you write to PA support. 

I wrote:

I understand that because I have all three of the constituent Lindell plugins (6X-500, 7X-500 and PEX-500) I am entitled to the channel free of charge.

If this is true, can you please add it to my account?

Thank you in advance for your help.

They replied:

Thank you very much for contacting our support. It is not for free but you can buy it for 29.99$. to get this deal please follow these steps:

Please visit the PA website and go to "Your Account". Then click on "Manage Your Licenses" and scroll down until you see in green text "Channel X available". You can put it in your cart from there. 

Let me know if that worked or if I can be of further assistance.

So, not very helpful at all.

14 hours ago, Tony Carpenter said:

I was resisting, especially since I spent £720 this week on a UAD Octo Satellite... but... with a £9.50 price on the Lindell TE-100 after discount.. I had to.  I am amazed how much impact it has with very little movement. And I am used to the UAD 2 Pultec which is very good too.

Yeah like Zo says, it just sounds good!!

In fact to me, all the Lindell plugins just sound so good. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Grem said:

@musical I got the channel X for free because I had all three that goes in it. That dosen't make any sense. I'd write back to them and let them know you know of several people that got it for free and if it's not free, when did that change.

Same here, I didn't know about it, but read about it here and thought can't hurt in trying. The following is a copy of my support ticket and the response,

You wrote:

Hi, I was just reading on a forum which seemed to say that if you owned the individual plugins
Lindell Audio 6X-500
Lindell Audio 7X-500
Lindell Audio PEX-500
that you could get the Lindell Audio ChannelX at no extra cost, just enquiring if this is correct, and if so how I go about it?.

Thanks

Jeff

--- SYSTEM ------------------------

Hardware Specs (CPU & RAM): i7 4790 - 32GB
DAW: Presonus StudioOne 4.6.2
Audio Interface:
Plugin: ChannelX

Support wrote:

Hi Jeff,

thank you for contacting support.

I've just created the Channel X for you!

Best regards,

-Nikolai

Plugin-Alliance Support Team

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 2:30 AM, Pseudopop said:

They sent out a $20 voucher code: "MEGA-SALE-20OFF". No minimum spend, can only be used once.

Maybe I'll finally get that Vertigo VSM-3 I've been eyeing.

Thanks for that. I missed this. But I got my two freebies with it.

Did you get the VS 3