Plugin Alliance Mega Sale - $20 Voucher Reset

antler

Our BIGGEST Sale of the Year!
Best of Q3

100+ Plugins Starting at $5

Brainworx, Shadow Hills, SSL, and many more!
All offers end October 5, 11:59 PM California Time

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Update:

BOOM!
Use Your $20 Voucher. Again!
The early bird catches the worm...
Your $20 Voucher has been reset!

You may use this voucher (MEGA-SALE-20OFF) again during checkout! Your code can be used one more time, from now on!
All offers end October 5, 11:59 PM California Time

Sorry, but no..!
If you haven't used the code so far, you cannot use the code twice (2x) now. But you can still use it 1x, of course. Code is valid until October 5, 11:59 PM California Time.

Edited by antler

So this is why our vouchers expired yesterday...

Considering I couldn't use in any reasonable way my $50 voucher on any single deal because of its limit and only good use for it is sale where there are more discounted products....

Well, PA seems to keep me constantly away of buying more their plugins what is great for my wallet :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grem said:

But for those wanting in on this deal..... : )

Notable items at good price:

$29
RockRack V3
Maag 2
Lindell Channel X (love this)
Lindell TE-100 (great sounding EQ)
NovelTech Character
NovelTech Vocal Enhancer
bx_Opto

The TE 100 is really solething in that list ....

39 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Great, at last something for 50/75 voucher prisoners... :)

Only thing which bother me is if I buy something it will extend my waiting for that stupid $50 voucher penalty expiration...

Is there a known spending threshold beyond which you get the $50 voucher, instead of the $25 one?  Or is it one of those dark secrets that everyone's just trying to guess? Just so I know when to pause buying their stuff 🤪. Also, can't you just exchange your $50 voucher for a $25 one? There seems to be some interest in them on KVR, so it might not all be hopeless. 

57 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

Is there a known spending threshold beyond which you get the $50 voucher, instead of the $25 one?  Or is it one of those dark secrets that everyone's just trying to guess? Just so I know when to pause buying their stuff 🤪.

Yep. $300 spent last year for $50 voucher penalty.

58 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

Also, can't you just exchange your $50 voucher for a $25 one? There seems to be some interest in them on KVR, so it might not all be hopeless. 

I doubt if anybody interested in it as PA is making during its valid time mostly single deals which are worth of attention...

Yeah, I know., they are great plugins and many of them worth the price.... But why person who spent more is offered with much worse deals? It is not appreciation I would expect buying more.

So still respecting their quality etc... but I have lots of plugins of different brands so if they want my money they cannot try to force me buy with worse deals than person who has no single PA plugin.  It is not nice...

I don't have to buy , they do need to sell. Its their choice...

I like AA model, after crossing threshold you got constant discount no matter what...  And they are sending they vouchers to provide this before every deal and most of updates (simple speaking very often). This is what I call appreciation from manufacture for buyer...

5 minutes ago, Grem said:

Man you living large!! Mmmmmm!!! Me want bad!!

But it has to be some superb mousse and excellent cap!!

lol in fact i add my secret weapon : 2 cup of "cafe viennois" instead of sugar , the chocolate give that smoothness hey hey you know i 'm "sound designing" even coffee's lol

• Great Idea 2

8 hours ago, simon said:

for those not looking to spend a cent...you can use this code on the $19.99 plugs and not pay anything :)

Or perhaps choose two $10 plugins; for example:

1. Unfiltered Audio Sandman +  Indent 2

2. Brainworx bx_bluechorus2 + bx_metal2

3. Two of the (excellent!) Lindell plugins (6X-500, 7X-500, PEX-500)

Or mix-and-match...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

Yep. $300 spent last year for $50 voucher penalty.

Damn, I'm getting there. Is that by calendar year (did you get your first $50 voucher in January)? 

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

I doubt if anybody interested in it as PA is making during its valid time mostly single deals which are worth of attention...

Yeah, I know., they are great plugins and many of them worth the price.... But why person who spent more is offered with much worse deals? It is not appreciation I would expect buying more.

So still respecting their quality etc... but I have lots of plugins of different brands so if they want my money they cannot try to force me buy with worse deals than person who has no single PA plugin.  It is not nice...

I don't have to buy , they do need to sell. Its their choice...

I like AA model, after crossing threshold you got constant discount no matter what...  And they are sending they vouchers to provide this before every deal and most of updates (simple speaking very often). This is what I call appreciation from manufacture for buyer...

I  agree, at least you should have the choice of whether you want a $25 or a $50 voucher. I was just saying that I think you'd be able to exchange it on kvr for the $25 voucher, since the $50 is more useful for the newer plugins (say, you want Knifonium now) and there's plenty of people hunting for the latest stuff.  Sure, it would be harder to do during one of the sales where the $25 voucher would be more useful, and it's a hassle, but... yeah.

If $300 over the last year is the threshold - I'm practically there, but I also feel I'm slowing down. Not really hunting for a lot of other PA plugins - I still want a few, but I'd only get them on really good sales (I didn't get anything for $29.99 the previous round of sales). I'm quite happy with the plugins I bought from them.

On that note, I picked up SpecOps now. 

• Like 1