Please: add mouse wheel scrolling on input list

dougalex

• 1 month later...

I remember a discussion on that in the past and part of the reasoning why is Cakewalk not supporting mousewheel scrolling was that it uses native Windows pop-up menus which don't support scrolling either... or something along the lines. Don't remember what was the reason that scrolling was possible in another DAWs though.

10 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I remember a discussion on that in the past and part of the reasoning why is Cakewalk not supporting mousewheel scrolling was that it uses native Windows pop-up menus which don't support scrolling either... or something along the lines. Don't remember what was the reason that scrolling was possible in another DAWs though.

I've argued this too on a thread i posted. With something similar to what you're saying. I don't understand though it though. Windows allows this for every other piece of software available out there. 

23 minutes ago, Mark Morgon-Shaw said:

Yes, knobs

I have this

Yeah. I thought you meant the prochannel as a whole - that you can do. Move up and down. Knob adjustment with mousewheel - meh. A no-no. My fader port is collecting dust. literally used 4 days, but can't use 40% of it's function. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo

I imported all my Impulse Responses to the Rematrix Solo, even from that big list I can easily select any one of them with mousewheel scrolling. 4 bar column is also needed when the list gets bigger. We definitely need this kind of thing. 

image.png

Edited by murat k.

• 5 months later...

From now on Cakewalk supports mousewheel scrolling in plug-in context menus.

However, it does not support every context menu for now.

From the upcoming Cakefolk release you'll be able to mousewheel scroll in every context menu like Drum Maps, Input/Output Lists etc. 

Edited by murat k.