The post quality in the threads I start have been rated the worst on the Planet

kennywtelejazz

5 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

We got fights , political   debates , Tonto and the Lone Ranger are on the outs  and some guy I never ever  heard of is here  is  trying to micro manage my thread  ....

Kenny

We can take care of him for you. Of course we will be asking you to hide his body parts in your beard 😆

Now this deal with Tonto and the Lone Ranger. You do know they have been in and out of each-other for years🤣 getting my coat...

9 hours ago, InstrEd said:

We can take care of him for you. Of course we will be asking you to hide his body parts in your beard 😆

Now this deal with Tonto and the Lone Ranger. You do know they have been in and out of each-other for years🤣 getting my coat...

I hid your coat in someone’s beard. Just can’t remember who’s..... 😂

11 hours ago, InstrEd said:

As far as things go my beard is off limits 😎  I'm also guessing you saw Brokeback Mountain more than once .

Kenny

16 hours ago, craigb said:

I apologize for letting myself have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

8 hours ago, Hugh Mann said:

more like a battle of twits.  You should come to one of the ANTIFA meetings.  They have jackets.  And they serve cake and tea.  :D.  

WTF Bro !!! why don't you take your little song and dance someplace else ...Dude I'm not Effing Asking

Kenny

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

WTF Bro !!! why don't you take your little song and dance someplace else ...Dude I'm not Effing Asking

Kenny

aww.  I thought you guys liked joking around.  Guess not so much.  the guy is saying I’m witless   and I thought I gave a bit of a witty reply, lol.  You guys ever see the movie mean girls?  That’s fine.  I’ll leave.  No need to be rude.   Btw,  like I said,  I’m a long time lurker, and I really enjoy your posts about your life in music.  But that’s fine.   I’m really only interested in the deals  and songs section anyway.  Have  your little world.  No worries.  Peace and love.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mann said:

aww.  I thought you guys liked joking around.  Guess not so much.  the guy is saying I’m witless   and I thought I gave a bit of a witty reply, lol.  You guys ever see the movie mean girls?  That’s fine.  I’ll leave.  No need to be rude.   Btw,  like I said,  I’m a long time lurker, and I really enjoy your posts about your life in music.  But that’s fine.   I’m really only interested in the deals  and songs section anyway.  Have  your little world.  No worries.  Peace and love.  

It is real simple ..we like to have fun and joke around with each other ..that part is true . The  thing is  each of us here have our own little quirks and sometimes it just takes time to figure out what may send another person here off " The Deep End "

I'm happy that you have found some value in a few things I may have posted .I have a lot of stuff going on in my life and I guess I like to share it and bleed publicly ...

Granted it does take more than one to have an argument .  Having said that all I'm asking you is to not fight w another member in such an obvious way .

What ever you choose to do is entirely up to you ...sometimes a little humor goes a long way

all the best

Kenny

• Like 1