ProAudioStar?

LAGinz

I have gotten several things from them at good prices. Delivery was prompt. I have never needed to return anything because of non-functioning items.  I read a few years ago of others having difficulty getting replacements. 

I did find their ‘deals’ emails frustrating though. Twice I received an email from them offering an excellent price on something I was looking at. Usually on a Sunday afternoon, of all days!  I went to their website to order (within a few hours of getting the email) , only to find the deal had ended before I even received the email. 

other than that, buying something from them was smooth. 

I was wondering the same thing just yesterday.  They have the IK Laursen mastering software for $40.  I was kicking myself for missing out on the deal a bit ago. But there it was for the same price so I went for it.  Everything was fine and super quick. I had my code instantly.  I'd use them again.  

Not only is Pro Audio Star legit but I'd suggest emailing them for a better price even on something that's already on sale, because chances are they'll hook you up like they often have me in those cases. Just say "That price is ok but what's the absolute best you can do for me on this if I buy today?" 

6 hours ago, balinas said:

I went to their website to order (within a few hours of getting the email) , only to find the deal had ended before I even received the email. 

Next time email them because they'll probably honor it - and, ask for an even better price than the email stated just because. 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2