PA - bx_console SSL 4000 E $49 today (Sunday) only

TheSteven

PA - bx_console SSL 4000 E   only $49

Developed by Brainworx, officially approved by SSL, 72 different channels of 4000 E console sound! Injected with patented Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT).
image.png.cd32ec7d34ce914953c84e69e89731ea.png
Use code: SSL-4000E-4999

Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends September 28, 11:59 PM California Time

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

I have SSL bundle and CLA Mixhub by Waves, British and White Channels by IKM, AS-Rack by Nomad and still couldn't resist adding this one to the collection. It's not better or noticeably different form other similar takes on the legendary Console. I just like that TMT thing and find PA plugins to be very stable, not resource hungry, which makes them a joy to use in any project.

• Like 4

Well, I gave my monthly voucher away early in the month.  Mibby was kind enough to share his but I get this:

A voucher code associated with this promotion has already been used. Only one redemption per account is allowed.

Maybe since my code was used, I can't use another account-associated voucher??  I've never seen this error and have stacked codes many times.  Oh well, there will be another opportunity down the road  and as kite... says, "I've collected enough EQs and compressors."

If someone is needing a Sept code, you might hit up @mibby

55 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Well, I gave my monthly voucher away early in the month.  Mibby was kind enough to share his but I get this:

A voucher code associated with this promotion has already been used. Only one redemption per account is allowed.

Maybe since my code was used, I can't use another account-associated voucher??  I've never seen this error and have stacked codes many times.  Oh well, there will be another opportunity down the road  and as kite... says, "I've collected enough EQs and compressors."

If someone is needing a Sept code, you might hit up @mibby

Bummer! Maybe the vouchers are linked to our email accounts? Because I sure haven't used it.  Where's Lars, he'd know!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Piotr said:

me. but got an email it will expire September 28 - 11:59pm California Time... :(

Not sure why not with the end of the month...

Mine had that. I suspected that there would be some kind of special offer following shortly (as they usually don't combine monthly vouchers with discount-sales), and I was right...