Get iZotope O8N2 for $209 if you have any iZotope Product that is not Elements/Advanced/Free

Reid Rosefelt

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plug-ins/izotope-o8n2-bundle-crossgrade-any-standard-product

This $249 Crossgrade to O8N2 from a Standard Product is $223.99 in the cart at Audio Deluxe, and as Larry points out below, $209 at JRR.

I was surprised to see it in my Upgrade Page on the iZotope website as I don't own Ozone Standard, Neutron Standard, RX7 Standard, or any product labeled "Standard," so I wrote to iZotope support.

Alix from iZotope Customer Care wrote back: 

Any license that doesn’t have ‘Advanced’ or ‘Elements’ in the title that wasn’t redeemed as a free product is considered a standard product. Your Iris 2 license does count as a standard license and should qualify you for the O8N2 crossgrade pricing either through our site or another retailer.

This is the best price in many months for this crossgrade, but 08N2 did go on sale for $200  in early 2018, which presumably was discounted further in other retailers.  

Edited by Tiger The Frog

Whoa that's quite low.

I am eligible to buy O8N2 with Loyalty Crossgrade from Advanced Products

from izotope website for $149.

But that one on Audio deluxe is even cheaper than that!

I am not sure these 2 are the same thing as the one on izotope website says "Loyalty".