Roland Zenology updated to PRO - Not a Deal

Vernon Barnes

8 hours ago, Brian McClelland said:

Hi, Zo! Good question. We just discussed some upcoming bundle promotions today.  Though I can't release specifics, I can say that there will be more options coming for those that want some mix of Lifetime Keys with some of the subscription-only expansions. 

Great news , also EDU prices should be proposed ;) 

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Brian McClelland said:

Also in the works! 😉

Thks Brian , out of topic but where are located , looks like i already saw you .... been close to roland CE head , Peter and french ( Cedric Verchere) when i endorsed roland and cakelwak back then ... we might saw each other on a show or some ? 

47 minutes ago, Zo said:

Thks Brian , out of topic but where are located , looks like i already saw you .... been close to roland CE head , Peter and french ( Cedric Verchere) when i endorsed roland and cakelwak back then ... we might saw each other on a show or some ? 

I'm in the Seattle office, just started a couple months ago. I haven't been to any events for the company yet, but they look like a blast! Where are you located? 

5 hours ago, Brian McClelland said:

I'm in the Seattle office, just started a couple months ago. I haven't been to any events for the company yet, but they look like a blast! Where are you located? 

Paris ...France  .. glad to see ya around ... hard to push stufff lol roland is big "animal" , that said software might be easier than hardware , at that time i was trying to push them to create a drum maschine hybrid based on the mv 8800 lol a maschine lol and pushed them other 808 and other drum boxes .

This when the boss explained me how it was impossible to create exactly the same , if i tecall because of original chip were limited motorola ones never made after that or some ...can t recall the story ... 

On 10/2/2020 at 7:39 PM, Zo said:

Paris ...France  .. glad to see ya around ... hard to push stufff lol roland is big "animal" , that said software might be easier than hardware , at that time i was trying to push them to create a drum maschine hybrid based on the mv 8800 lol a maschine lol and pushed them other 808 and other drum boxes .

This when the boss explained me how it was impossible to create exactly the same , if i tecall because of original chip were limited motorola ones never made after that or some ...can t recall the story ... 

Yes, it's nice to meet you! I asked them the same thing about reissuing the hardware when I started, since it's requested frequently. Turns out that big changes in the parts supply and the movement towards more modern manufacturing (SMD electronics, etc) have shifted away from assembling these units like they were previously built. All good, though. I love the sounds of the Cloud, as well as the accessibility.