Ethera Gold 2.5 - Available Friday 9/25

kevin H

Jumping the gun a bit but I’m super excited about this update so wanted to share as I’m not sure what time zone they will release. The new male voice sounds amazing.

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/ethera-gold-2-5

SPECIAL TWO WEEK 25% OFF LAUNCH PRICE of $104.95

There are a few upgrade options for those that already own previous versions along with upgrade codes below.

OPTION 1 (for owners of Ethera Gold 2):
If you have previously purchased Ethera Gold 2 from Zero-G (before 25th September 2020) and would like to upgrade to Ethera Gold 2.5 for just $13.95, please use code EGV2-V25UP in the checkout. 

OPTION 2 (for owners of Ethera Gold 1):
If you have previously purchased Ethera Gold 1 from Zero-G (before 25th September 2020) and would like to upgrade to Ethera Gold 2.5 for just $39.95, please use code EG1-V25UP in the checkout. This code will also work if you have previously purchased the Ethera MAX Bundle (before 25th September 2020).

OPTION 3 (for owners of Ethera Gold 1):
If you have purchased Ethera Gold 1 from Zero-G (after 25th September 2020) and would like to upgrade to Ethera Gold 2.5 for just $49.95, please use code EG1-V25UPNEW in the checkout.

overview:

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 2

For those interested and don’t read VI, Stefano (the producer behind Ethera series) confirmed you can delete previous Ethera Gold version as long as you are not using it in any projects. Ethera Gold 2.5 does use a different preset/snapshot structure so won’t open correctly if you didn’t keep old version.  At 33GB for new version I need the SSD space so I plan to delete my older version and update my couple of projects to the new Ethera Gold.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Torn between this and the IK group buy.

Synths, arps, and amazing vocals.  Can’t go wrong.  Depends what music you make or what your are missing but really in love with this update. Talk about loyalty discounts, $13 upgrade from previous Ethera for all this new content. 

Ethera Gold 2.5 is a so wide library. 

You can use it for underscoring, for trailer music, for video game musi, for film music. It's the perfect complement for you Orchestral Stuff:

This is Just a New Demo

Ethera Gold 2.5 ( In Orange).

Ethera Gold 2.5 True Legatos, Vocal Phrases, Vocal Synth, Core Synth for all Hybrid Sounds, Duduk, Hybrid Strings, Ukulele, Buffalo Harp, Low Deep Hit, Hybrid Ethno Woodwinds.

A Choir (Man, Woman) From Ethera Soul Edition.

External Libraries: JADE for the Tribal Percussion Damage for a Taiko Ethno World 6 for a Solo Folk Violin.

Viking Mood:

On My You Tube channel you can found also the Tutorial of this Demo . Tutorial 03 

Cheers

Edited by Stefano Maccarelli
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1