Jacko

Jack Gatley

Question

13 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Jack Gatley said:

First of all I am trying to pick up on cakewalk again and let me say i find this forum incredibly difficult to navigate

Questions about using/installing Cakewalk go in Q&A. Questions about instruments and effects go in Instruments and Effects.

So this was the correct place for your question. 😀

The last part of my message didn't transmit. So my question is,where is the metronome icon.I am trying to use the piano roll window and want to set the beat and tempo.When I open a new project it opens up a window  and I can open audio or midi but I can't find the metronome. I used to get a bar at the top but that has now just disappeared.

Thanks for the reply,I had found the control bar earlier and it does not show the metronome icon. It's happened before and the only way I could find it was to reset the date on my computer to an earlier date which then would open on an earlier date and at the top it would show all the icons.I would like to take a picture of the window I am getting  to show you but I haven't a clue on how to do this. When I do what you say and press C the control bar shows but does definitely not show the metronome icon. This is so frustrating.