Comedy

bitflipper

Thanks guys i really needed a good laugh. Here’s a short tale of whoa!

During an interview at the local radio station, a husband was asked how he had managed to have a marriage lasting more than 40 years.

“Well it goes right back to our honeymoon,” he starts, “a horseback trip through the Grand Canyon. Just the 2 of us and our horses.”

“Not long into the first day my wife’s horse stumbled and she fell off. After picking herself up, the missus looks the horse in the face and says “That’s once.””

“Well a few days passed and again my wife’s horse stumbled, she fell off and after picking herself up, looks the horse squarely in the eyes and says “That’s twice””

“Continuing on, just hours before we were due to arrive back to our point of departure 1 week earlier and again the poor horse stumbled and again my wife fell off. On picking herself up from the ground, she retrieved a hand gun from her bag and shot the horse dead.”

“Distressed about my wife’s treatment of the poor horse I started to protest about her behaviour when she turned, looked me square in the eyes and said “That’s once”.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1