Audio format does not match current project sample rate

brandon

I am trying to paste  into a project an audio clip that I have copied from another project but I keep getting the message above. I have checked the sample rates of the projects and bit rates and they are identical. Any ideas?

For information the audio clip I am copying was created by bouncing to a track.

Thank you 

15 hours ago, brandon said:

I am trying to paste  into a project an audio clip that I have copied from another project but I keep getting the message above. I have checked the sample rates of the projects and bit rates and they are identical. Any ideas?

For information the audio clip I am copying was created by bouncing to a track.

Thank you 

Try using the 'Import Audio' option and not the 'copy and paste'' option. The new project needs to convert the file to the projects sample rate. It prop cannot do that when you just try to paste it into the new project. 

FYI: Make sure your import properties are set up correctly

Its all good. Thanks. Another quick one. I wanted to copy a number of audio tracks (6) from one project to another. I wouldnt be able to save them as one file so using the browser to drag and drop wouldn't be the answer unless i dragged them in one by one however they all have different start and finish times and copying them as a group would be much easier than lining them all up one at a time. 

Am sure there must be a way to copy a number of tracks simultaneously.