MT Power Drum Kit 2

brandon

I have tried to separate the individual drums onto their own tracks but have not been successful. I can load MT Drums with all synth outputs to stereo or mono but although there are 16 drums available and 16 tracks have been created I am only able to number them from 1 to 8. The dropdown does not include numbers 9 to 16 and i wondered why this might be and was there a way around it.

Thank you in advance.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:31 AM, Jim Fogle said:

Greetings,

Per the MT Power Drum Kit "Help" webpage the plug-in has: 

The MT Power Drum kit website has a Cakewalk by BandLab specific help video that demonstrates the eight outputs.   Select "Help" > "Windows" > "Cakewalk by BandLab".

In the video mentioned above it shows that when the strip is expanded in track view track there is n FX option to which an effect was added. When I expand the strip there is no such option. Is there a likely reason for this?

See screenshots below. The first is from the MT Drumkit website. The letters FX appear after the 'A' on Track 2.

The second is my project. There is no FX in the expanded strip..

image.png.56699315960bd0b80048f70d1c17ba49.png

image.png.9510e86a60753c8c14e218dd1687a60a.png

2 hours ago, Nigel Mackay said:

It is the [Workspace] setting.
Select Track Control Manager and you can see which selections enable/disable things.

Is that the 'Track Manager' from the 'Tracks' dropdown menu? If so this is all there was in it.

image.png.e41e7a8aa17e730d72b27bd85198107e.png

Above the arranger track you have the time to the left and you have the "workspace" to the right.

In MT website screenshot you can read "custom" instead.

If you make the change of "workspace" menu to "all" you're gonna see it change to "custom" and your fx would show up.

Edited by Kurre

4 hours ago, brandon said:

In the video mentioned above it shows that when the strip is expanded in track view track there is n FX option to which an effect was added. When I expand the strip there is no such option. Is there a likely reason for this?

See screenshots below. The first is from the MT Drumkit website. The letters FX appear after the 'A' on Track 2.

The second is my project. There is no FX in the expanded strip..

image.png.56699315960bd0b80048f70d1c17ba49.png

image.png.9510e86a60753c8c14e218dd1687a60a.png

Look at the track icons.  I believe the top, split icon indicate a simple instrument track while the bottom keyboard icon indicates a split instrument track.  A simple instrument track combines midi and audio tracks into a single track while the split instrument track keeps the two tracks separate.

1 hour ago, Kurre said:

Above the arranger track you have the time to the left and you have the "workspace" to the right.

In MT website screenshot you can read "custom" instead.

If you make the change of "workspace" menu to "all" you're gonna see it change to "custom" and your fx would show up.

Thank you that seems to have sorted it.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...