Waves Abbey Road Plugin Sale

cclarry

@abacab

The sound it gives me. It's a doubling effect that I find hard to get with other delays. I have tried before I got ADT. When I got ADT and started playing with the plugin I realized that's the sound I was looking for.

It also has several features like the drive and pan controls for each the Source and FX the give this a special sound. I mostly use it on vocals. Lead and back up. But have used it on guitar. Sure it will work well with synths too.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Never tried Exponential's stuff Mesh. But I have used AR Plates on everything I can think of. With never a bad result. With the controls you can achieve the desired amount and depth of the reverb. I mostly use it on a bus and have sends on the trks I want reverb on. I have only come across one reverb I like as much, if not 

With the EQ controls (which I always use) you can dial in that sound your looking for. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Grem said:

@abacab

The sound it gives me. It's a doubling effect that I find hard to get with other delays. I have tried before I got ADT. When I got ADT and started playing with the plugin I realized that's the sound I was looking for.

It also has several features like the drive and pan controls for each the Source and FX the give this a special sound. I mostly use it on vocals. Lead and back up. But have used it on guitar. Sure it will work well with synths too.

I got the J-37 Tape machine for the saturation and analog feel. I've never experimented with double tracking, but that does sound interesting! Maybe I'll try 2 J-37's on a bus with a delay inserted between them and see what happens? Probably not the same, but it might be interesting.

If you have the IK Tape Delay, how would you compare them? Available in ST4 and MixBox.

1 hour ago, Fret Flintstone said:

Reel ADT in the right place with the right settings is awesome, it be gorgeous it be.

@Mesh re Plates and R4, tough one, my answer is both, R4 . . . awesome sounding, everyone should have at least one.

At the prices they can be had for now, just hold your breath and strike.

I was thinking the same thing and R4 being only $29, can't really let that get one away. Going to get that as well........Yabadabadooooo!! 

Thanks Fret!! :D

• Haha 1