Jaime Ramírez

UNMUTED TRACKS WHEN FREEZE

Hi guys 

I experimented long time (isn't this update related) a freeze issue.. If I have a muted tracks in the session, when a frezze an instrument o a group of instruments, when the freeze operation is finished the muted tracks become unmuted. (all tracks become unmuted).. Sorry with my little English.. 

There is the same behavior when I bounce  a clip. Most time the solo and mute settings of tracks (other tracks?) get lost! But it is not just since the latest version.

If I have muted tracks in a session and I decide to freeze random instrument track, when the freeze process end, all the muted tracks become unmuted.. 

45 minutes ago, Jaime Ramírez said:

If I have muted tracks in a session and I decide to freeze random instrument track, when the freeze process end, all the muted tracks become unmuted.. 

I'm currently not able to reproduce this issue. Can you upload a project where you're seeing this happen? 

• Great Idea 1

For things like this, taking a video and sharing it is usually the best way to show the problem. It's hard to describe exact behaviors over text,.