Keyboard Shortcut Binding Files

OutrageProductions

I've noticed that ever since the 2020-5 (May) update, that I have to re-import my preference default Keyboard Binding Set file into the preferences EVERY TIME that I start CbB.

This is really annoying, as I have deeply customized my bindings, and having to reload them every time is a PITA.

Why did you break this preference, and WHEN are you going to fix it?

2 hours ago, OutrageProductions said:

I've noticed that ever since the 2020-5 (May) update, that I have to re-import my preference default Keyboard Binding Set file into the preferences EVERY TIME that I start CbB.

I think I'm noticing the same thing with the latest update, don't recall having this problem before the last update. 

re: Promidi

"I do, and for all of the ones I use, I deselect the option "Keyboard Shortcuts" under "load from Workspace" in Workspace Manager."

Thanks, I'll try that. Seems that the 1800+ page PDF manual (that was fairly well done BTW, IMHO) doesn't contain that info, or at least that I could find using a multitude of search parameters.

I've been with CW since ProAudio 2.0 [1992-94?] (even tho I was forced to use ProTools in my professional studio for 18 years), and this product just keeps improving! 

But with increased complexity, flexibility, and feeble mind, things get lost from time to time.