Jump to content
cclarry

JRR Shop

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, paulo said:

I believe it. Never used Chrome but that was exactly the reason I stopped using FF a few years ago.

So you must use Netscape Navigator or AOL? I hope you have a 14.4K modem.

us-robotics-000268-14.4k-sportster-exter

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bapu said:

So you must use Netscape Navigator or AOL? I hope you have a 14.4K modem.

us-robotics-000268-14.4k-sportster-exter

Hey I remember those!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bapu said:

So you must use Netscape Navigator or AOL? I hope you have a 14.4K modem.

us-robotics-000268-14.4k-sportster-exter

I'll have you know I had one of those!  Why are you bringing back such bad memories Ed 😜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All my Apple devices are still blocking jrrshop.  Anyone using Apple able to get past the warnings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kevin H said:

All my Apple devices are still blocking jrrshop.  Anyone using Apple able to get past the warnings?

If it's of any help. I just logged int o JRR and made a purchase whilst eating an Apple

Everything went fine

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been talking with Eric lately about the site. The new site goes up next month  (which I think is a bad move to launch a new site right as sale season kicks in) and the website is now handled by an outsourced company so hopefully this takes care of the issues they've been plagued with for the past few years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Batwaffel said:

Been talking with Eric lately about the site. The new site goes up next month  (which I think is a bad move to launch a new site right as sale season kicks in) and the website is now handled by an outsourced company so hopefully this takes care of the issues they've been plagued with for the past few years.

I am afraid in such case we will have the same situation as in past years during BF at JRR... :(

It is a pity... I don't remember a single buy at JRR during any BF since I have started to buy plugin but do remember JRR site crashed at those days... 

I wish it would be differently this time... Well, anyway fingers crossed and we will see

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hope JRRshop comes through this mess as I have done business with them in the past and hope to do business with them in the future.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they every really recovered their database after that big crash. Only my more recent orders show up, the SQL query fails if I want to see all my orders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently, my recent orders in my account at JRRshop go back over 3 years to when I first registered at the site in April 2017.

So all good there.

But it still looks like the same old website, not the new one Uncle E has been promising for a while now...

Edited by abacab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I changed all my info on that site and let it go. Not using them anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...