JRR Shop

cclarry

1 hour ago, paulo said:

I believe it. Never used Chrome but that was exactly the reason I stopped using FF a few years ago.

So you must use Netscape Navigator or AOL? I hope you have a 14.4K modem.

us-robotics-000268-14.4k-sportster-exter

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Been talking with Eric lately about the site. The new site goes up next month  (which I think is a bad move to launch a new site right as sale season kicks in) and the website is now handled by an outsourced company so hopefully this takes care of the issues they've been plagued with for the past few years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Batwaffel said:

Been talking with Eric lately about the site. The new site goes up next month  (which I think is a bad move to launch a new site right as sale season kicks in) and the website is now handled by an outsourced company so hopefully this takes care of the issues they've been plagued with for the past few years.

I am afraid in such case we will have the same situation as in past years during BF at JRR... :(

It is a pity... I don't remember a single buy at JRR during any BF since I have started to buy plugin but do remember JRR site crashed at those days... 

I wish it would be differently this time... Well, anyway fingers crossed and we will see

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently, my recent orders in my account at JRRshop go back over 3 years to when I first registered at the site in April 2017.

So all good there.

But it still looks like the same old website, not the new one Uncle E has been promising for a while now...

Edited by abacab