Hofa IQ Reverb V2

cclarry

Complains about price of Hofa reverb. Gets recommended an even pricier reverb. 😄

Question: isn't Exponential's R4 Reverb considered a Very Good Thing, as these things go? Given the $299 list, I'd certainly hope so.

It's $29 right now at Plugin Boutique as a crossgrade from virtually anything that you've bought at PB. Granted, it's iLok'y, and they only give you a single activation, but still, it's 90% off... (ends Sept. 30)

Thinking about picking it up as the "full version of BREVERB for a good price" thing I've wanted seems unlikely to ever happen.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, John Bradley said:

Complains about price of Hofa reverb. Gets recommended an even pricier reverb. 😄

Question: isn't Exponential's R4 Reverb considered a Very Good Thing, as these things go? Given the $299 list, I'd certainly hope so.

It's $29 right now at Plugin Boutique as a crossgrade from virtually anything that you've bought at PB. Granted, it's iLok'y, and they only give you a single activation, but still, it's 90% off... (ends Sept. 30)

Thinking about picking it up as the "full version of BREVERB for a good price" thing I've wanted seems unlikely to ever happen.

I am also thinking of getting this crossgrade. 

Is this crossgrade the "full version"? Got a bit confused when I saw this note:

Important Notes

This is a crossgrade for customers who have purchased ANY effects product (from ANY manufacturer) at Plugin Boutique. The full version of R4 is also available.

44 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I am also thinking of getting this crossgrade. 

Is this crossgrade the "full version"? Got a bit confused when I saw this note:

Important Notes

This is a crossgrade for customers who have purchased ANY effects product (from ANY manufacturer) at Plugin Boutique. The full version of R4 is also available.

Crossgrade just implies you already own "Something" from which you are crossgrading...
it's still the full version, and it doesn't require you to forfeit a license.  You can rest assured
Izotope wouldn't be supporting a crossgrade from ANY effects purchased at Plugin Boutique!

• Thanks 1