Zero G Ethera Soundscapes V 1.2

cclarry

$24.95 - upgrade to V2 for $60

Buy Ethera Soundscapes V1.2 today and upgrade to Ethera Soundscapes V2.0 for just $60!
Simply use code ETHSS2UP in the checkout anytime you wish to upgrade to V2

When you buy Ethera Soundscapes V1.2 you will automatically join our Ethera Loyalty Scheme.
Use code ETHERALOYALTY in the checkout and get 20% OFF any other Ethera title today!

PLEASE NOTE: This product is already heavily discounted. You cannot use the Ethera Loyalty code above when purchasing this product.
The new newsletter subscriber $15 discount code will also not work when purchasing this product. To use this code the minimum spend must be $40.

https://zero-g.co.uk/collections/ethera-collection/products/ethera-soundscapes

• Like 1

1.2 is an old product. It kind of like a gateway drug into the Ethera series. It is cheap to get you hooked. However Zero-G is usually very generous with upgrades at the time of a new release. For example Ethera Gold 2.5 is coming out September 25. The upgrade from 2.0 is just $13.95. This upgrade is more than just a point release upgrade. It adds a whole new male voice, new vowels to the female voice, as well as another 10GB  of new material. I am looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Definitely looking forward to Ethera Gold 2.5.  I got the bundle a while back looking for vocals but silly me totally missed the great synths sounds included for a whole 3 months after owning the libraries. Make sure to install the snapshots as well. It does require full version of Kontakt.  

Have I understood correctly, that

• Ethera Soundscapes 2.x has everything that 1.x has, so there is no need to own both?
  • Ethera Gold is a completely different product, so there is no overlap between Gold and other Ethera titles?

I have Ethera EVI 2.0, so I can probably already get the loyalty discount.

8 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

Have I understood correctly, that

• Ethera Soundscapes 2.x has everything that 1.x has, so there is no need to own both?
  • Ethera Gold is a completely different product, so there is no overlap between Gold and other Ethera titles?

I have Ethera EVI 2.0, so I can probably already get the loyalty discount.

Correct on both counts.   I have Gold 2, Evi 2 and SoundsScapes 2

• Thanks 1