1 Year subscription to Sound on Sound (UK edition) on Zinio with code DIGITAL40 for £14.99

musical

I've moved my direct digital sub to Sound On Sound to Zinio because it's so much cheaper (added another year with this sale).  They have even gone as much as 50% off.  The bad part is you don't get access to the SoS website/forums and you can't download the issues as PDF files (only direct subs have those benefits).  But the savings are pretty substantial.  Zinio's reader is also much better than the SoS app (on Android anyway).

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Is that the only difference between the 2? [UK vs USA]

Sorry no idea how far they go.  Whether it's just money/measurements/weights or if they bother translating idioms. Suspect it's mainly the 1st.

Edited by TheSteven

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

No text search capability with Window's Zinio version?
If so, a major bummer compared to the PDF version.

The web version has a text search (open the table of contents and switch to the articles tab there is a text search at the top)  But the current Windows app doesn't seem to have any content search.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

The web version has a text search (open the table of contents and switch to the articles tab there is a text search at the top)  But the current Windows app doesn't seem to have any content search.

Looks like the Windows download version has the same feature - I just wasn't seeing it. 😵
Thanks for assistance.