Steal the Light from the Trees

Bajan Blue

On 9/19/2020 at 10:26 AM, Sabby Brown said:

Have to say I was sold on the title, and this song , mix and masterful video didn't disappoint. This, for me, represents utter perfection is song production. I've followed your stuff for ages now and this is one of your best ...so thanks for the post

Hi Sabby

Wow thanks, really appreciate the great comments

Cheers

Nigel

On 9/20/2020 at 10:58 PM, bjornpdx said:

Nigel,
Not sure what the name of the song means but that's okay.
I always enjoy your well produced dreamy videos which seem kind of exotic to a suburbia guy like me.

-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn - thanks for the comments re the video - really appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 9/21/2020 at 5:17 PM, freddy j said:

Absolute perfection again Nigel.  Beautiful song, great performance and video that complements all of it.

I share your apparent distrust of politicians. However, as frustrated as I am, I am staying at home following the advise of experts in the fields of public health, medicine, microbiology, pandemic research, etc.  They have the academic training and experiential expertise to know what is best.  In general politicians don't.  I would not go to my mechanic if I were not feeling well.  On the other hand, I would not take my car to my physician if I were having car trouble.  Each is the expert in their field.  Science is a discipline that demands to be questioned.  I find that trait rather refreshing.

I always enjoy your posts Nigel. Keep "em coming!

Hi Freddy - thanks for the very kind comments - I do really appreciate them - Politicians, yes never trust a single one of them - but this Covid thing, certainly here in Africa, the experts have been wildly wrong nearly all the time, which has been very disconcerting - you don't know who to listen to these days!!

Keep well

Nigel

On 9/21/2020 at 11:16 PM, Jesse Screed said:

very cool

many people will like the guitar and the use of effects

lucky for you to have others to work with

or is that you?  the singer I mean

Hi Jesse - thanks for the great comments - no,  the singer is not me!!!! - I don't think I would inflict my singing on my worst enemy!!

Gina is our singer -  I do the music, she does the vocals - perfect!

Thanks again

Nigel

• 3 months later...

Hi Nigel !

Wow your song and video was great .

The visuals help make the song more powerful message wise and on the other side of the coin the music helped make the visuals more powerful ..real synergy at work here  ...

Real nice mix , dug the vocals and i loved when they would double up and do harmony ...

This Music of yours sounds very natural and organic .

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 1/9/2021 at 8:27 PM, Makke said:

Excellent video. Great music and sounds

Hi Makke - thanks really appreciate the comments

Nigel

4 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Hi Nigel !

Wow your song and video was great .

The visuals help make the song more powerful message wise and on the other side of the coin the music helped make the visuals more powerful ..real synergy at work here  ...

Real nice mix , dug the vocals and i loved when they would double up and do harmony ...

This Music of yours sounds very natural and organic .

all the best,

Kenny

Kenny, thanks so much, such kind comments, really appreciate them

Keep well

Nigel