Ample Sound updates Electric Guitar, Bass and Metal series to v3.2

cclarry

Ample Sound has released a version 3.2 update which includes Electric guitar, Bass and Metal series.

New Features:

Sample engine optimization.

Fix VST3 compatibility issue in Nuendo, Ableton Live and FL Studio.

Fix Mac installer warning on MacOS 10.15.

Fix a bug that Ableton Live could not detect VST2 plugins.

Fix missing string information and Natural Harmonic issue when exporting Tab to DAW.

Presets update.

Fix plugin windows border shadow issue on MacOS 10.15.

Fix possible crash on some machines.

The update is free of charge, users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.

https://www.amplesound.net/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Just now, mettelus said:

Isn't that everything now? Am I missing a quicker alternative or do you need to drill into each VST to know what version it is (or keep the most recent downloads)?

I keep my installers and libraries archived, then go to "updates" in my account, and click the download button
and check it against what I have archived to see if I have it or not.  It's time consuming, but better than having to 
guess, or open each one in the host to see what version it is!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I am experiencing severe crashes in Cakewalk with newest versions of Amplesound Acoustic Guitars (M, T, L). I can record the 1st take, begin playback, but if stop and restart, crash occurs. Also crashes in MIDI editor. My system: WIN 10, AMD FX-8150 8-core 3.6 GHz processor, 16GB Ram, x64 bit. Any suggestions? (BTW, old free versions of Martin and e-bass work fine, no crashes)

Edited by David Dial

11 minutes ago, David Dial said:

I am experiencing severe crashes in Cakewalk with newest versions of Amplesound Acoustic Guitars (M, T, L). I can record the 1st take, begin playback, but if stop and restart, crash occurs. Also crashes in MIDI editor. My system: WIN 10, AMD FX-8150 8-core 3.6 GHz processor, 16GB Ram, x64 bit. Any suggestions? (BTW, old free versions of Martin and e-bass work fine, no crashes)

VST 2 or VST 3?  If one, try the other...

On 12/15/2020 at 2:27 PM, cclarry said:

VST 2 or VST 3?  If one, try the other...

Logical alternatives. BTW> I discovered the cause of the crash. It is caused somehow by the ECHO (delay) in the FX section. When I turn ECHO off, cakewalk no longer crashes. I can still engage the EQ, Reverb and Compressor OK, It's just the echo.

• Like 1