Focusrite Plugin Collective - Reason Lite

cclarry

Your latest Plug-in Collective offer is Reason Lite.

Reason Lite is a slimmed-down version of Reason, the beloved rack of enticing instruments and effects.

Reason Lite brings an expansive rack of instruments and effects to your DAW based productions and allows you to record right away using its built-in 8-track music-making feature. 

Turn to Reason when you want to focus on the fun parts of serious music making. Freely connect and combine the 19 included devices to get the sounds your music needs or just spend some time exploring and experimenting.

You can also choose to upgrade to the full Reason 11 in the Reason Studios Shop for £239 – a saving of £70 on the regular price.

https://focusrite.com/en

I see in my account now:

The Reason Rack Plug-in Lite is temporarily unavailable due to a technical problem. We're working hard to fix it as soon as we can. Please come back at 16:00 (British Summer Time) on Friday 18th September 2020 for an update. We are aware of the problem so there is no need to contact us to let us know.

Edited by Marat

• 2 weeks later...

I went and downloaded Reason Lite 11 as per the Focusrite offer . So far it  is staying in demo mode only. The Reason web site  is also saying  my serial number is already used .

edit I figured it out ...Reason had created an account for me as per my  original e mail contact I used that info and things worked out 😀

edit again ...now I'm back in demo mode ...I don't know what happened . it seems every time I open up this program it wants me to reauthorize

edit once again 🤪 I went over to the parent web site and did a password reset.  It appears I'm back to being able to use Reason Lite 11

It appears one has to log on to use the program every time ....now that I got it working I can live with that

So far I like this program ( at my level of the learning curve ) I hope I don't have to come back here again

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 9/17/2020 at 12:31 PM, Dzilizzi said:

It's not in mine either.  Maybe it is not yet been rolled out?

I have full Reason 10.  I have to wonder if having Reason Lite 11 will give me access to my Reason 10 instruments/effects as VST plugins?  Probably not.  Still waiting on the upgrade sale.

i dont think so. they are very different products. i think you need to upgrade to R 11 to be able to use the insts in other DAWs

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After playing around with Reason Lite 11  for the past couple of weeks (in my spare time )  I'm starting to really like this program a lot ..

I want to bump it up to Reason Into 11 , but I don't want to get caught paying top dollar if I can hold out for a sale ...

Either way ...Super Cool DAW ...Oh Yeah Kenny Want !

Kenny

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I don't see it either. Can you give us a heads up Fleer? What plugin is it?

Sure. Audio Damage Dubstation II. 
Apparently it’s only on the Novation site for now, but should start at Focusrite  too.  

• Thanks 1