Softfube Updates Available

cclarry

After a quiet spell, recently I have received a few emails from support on the PC module issue.

Earlier today they asked about the new release and I suggested they follow this thread.

Support is going back to the devs.

Maybe this will get fixed some time in the future.

Until then, the pre-2.4.96 installers are the only recourse for PC modules.

I have a few Softube plugins that I like a lot. Unfortunately, in my system, every time I try to use them I have issues. For instance, I've tried to use Tape near the end of a mixing chain I was doing and my machine hangs up! The GUI of all the plugins in the session turns sluggish. And the problem is Tape for sure. If I remove it an use Waves J37 instead, for instance, everything runs fine. And I have a lot of spare CPU power... this is not the problem either.

And I'm using Softube on Wavelab or Cubase now. The Parallels synth, for instance, was crashing Cakewalk entirely.

I hope they fix this issues some day. I'll get this latest upgrade but, by your comments fellas, I don't have much hope this will change anything.

16 hours ago, Sergio said:

I have a few Softube plugins that I like a lot. Unfortunately, in my system, every time I try to use them I have issues. For instance, I've tried to use Tape near the end of a mixing chain I was doing and my machine hangs up! The GUI of all the plugins in the session turns sluggish. And the problem is Tape for sure. If I remove it an use Waves J37 instead, for instance, everything runs fine. And I have a lot of spare CPU power... this is not the problem either.

And I'm using Softube on Wavelab or Cubase now. The Parallels synth, for instance, was crashing Cakewalk entirely.

I hope they fix this issues some day. I'll get this latest upgrade but, by your comments fellas, I don't have much hope this will change anything.

Sergio , try disabling Open gl option , it can be a source of problems ...