Truth and Reality

freddy j

I apologize for posting another song so quickly, but it was in me and had to come out.  Accepting the conclusions of medical, research, and public health experts, I am a "stay at home" guy.  The problem is that I have been watching too much TV (especially news).  This little number is what resulted from this affliction.  It is done up in bluesabilly style and is intended to be a bit rough and raw but not too biting.

As always, comments, crit.'s, suggestions, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

TRUTH  AND  REALITY

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandid=963481

• Like 5

19 hours ago, freddy j said:

apologize for posting another song so quickly

Love is never having to say you're sorry...

More great stuff, love the social commentary! 👍

We are entitled to our opinions, just not our own set of facts....

t

liar, liar, pants on fire, your nose is longer than a telephone wire

• Like 1

Hi Douglas.  Thanks very much.  I appreciate the kind words.  BTW, I just posted a comment on your recent post (Lucky Me).  What a treat, I really enjoyed it!

Hi tom.  "Love is never having to say your sorry ..."    ----- It must be my Canadian upbringing, we used to use that word a lot way back then. 😉  

"More great stuff, love the social commentary>"  ---  Just some ruminating about things.  Thanks, for the encouragement.

"We are entitled to our opinions, just not our own set of facts ..."    ----  Amen to that my friend.!!

Thanks again!

Hi David.  I appreciate the kind words. I also just commented on your recent post. Very creative and well done work!!

Hey Bjorn.  Thanks much.  I very much appreciate your taking the time to listen and your comments.  And yes indeed, one would think reality and truth would be the same thing.

Hello Jesse.  I have done testified!  Now can I get a witness???  I'm running hard to keep up with your one a day songs.  Luv-it!

Hey Nigel.  Thank you very much.  Coming from a pro like you - your comments mean a lot.  "... it's best not to watch too much news -..."  I certainly can't disagree with that but being ever so slightly OCD, I try and get news from multiple disparate sources.  Unfortunately, that often means system overload! 🤪

• Like 1

Good song, important stuff, everything sounds good, enjoyed it. If I was mixing this, I would turn the vocals up a little bit, you have a nice deep voice and also a teeny bit brighter. The words are important so yeah,  just a little more vocals but they are fine as they are for sure. I expect I have a quarantine song somewhere waiting to be made, I have one called Now Lie in It on my bandcamp from a little while back when lies seemed to be becoming so engrained. 

Hi Wookie.  Well, as the man once said, "it's in me and it's gotta come out" (an adapted paraphrase actually 😏).  I am very glad that you liked it and it brought a bit of motion to your furry paws.  Thanks for the kind comments.

Hello Hidden Symmetry.  Thank you very much for listening and for the kind comments.  I very glad that you liked it!!

Hi Treesha.  Thanks very much for taking the time to comment.  You are not the first to make the comment that I should turn up the vocals and I can't disagree.  I'll keep at it until some day I get it right.  I look forward to hearing your "quarantine" song!!

Hi Lynn.  Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.  I have taken your advise and requested my ballot.  I will be personally dropping it off to our Supervisor of Elections office.  BTW, I am getting ready to post a song dealing with your voting suggestion (inspired again by a suggestion on the forum -- thanks).