How can I get additional support?

Looking for additional support?

Providing excellent support for Cakewalk by BandLab has always been and remains a top priority for us. With a rapidly growing user base, we must focus our support on issues that directly concern the usage and functionality of the Cakewalk by Bandlab application software.

However, we receive a significant number of technical support requests related to non-Cakewalk issues, such as:

• Hardware/driver problems
  • Windows configuration
  • 3rd party plug-ins

The best avenue to troubleshoot issues like these is our peer-to-peer forums, where you can find many knowledgeable power users with deep expertise in using DAWs.

If you are unable to diagnose or resolve any such issues on your own or via the forum, or require general consultation or training, or are a professional studio on a production deadline, we recommend our friends at the following respected companies for their expertise in delivering top notch services at very reasonable prices.

image.png

Since 2004, OBEDIA  has provided phone and remote desktop training and support for recording musicians and content creators. OBEDIA keeps you focused, productive and offers custom-built digital audio production computers through its PCAudioLabs line. Having worked closely with Grammy winning producers, engineers, musicians, composers and DJs, OBEDIA and PCAudioLabs have built a stellar reputation of delivering the power, stability and support necessary to facilitate demanding productions.

Cakewalk by BandLab Training

Get started with OBEDIA

image.png

Purrrfect Audio, headed by long time Cakewalk power user and familiar forum member Jim Roseberry, has been providing support and designing/building custom PCs for audio/video since 1994.

Book a consultation with Purrrfect Audio

Troubleshooting

Better problem reporting: How to capture a crash dump

Diagnosing plug-in compatibility problems and crashes in Cakewalk

Cakewalk Help Center

Contact Cakewalk Support

NOTICE OF NON-AFFILIATION AND DISCLAIMER

This list of participating independent third-party service providers is strictly for your convenience, and the use of third party services is done at your own discretion. These independent third-party service providers are not agents for, not joint ventures of, not employed by, and do not work for BandLab Technologies.

I was surprised when I viewed Obedia's Cakewalk by Bandlab Training webpage.  Hopefully the webpage is still in the process of being updated.  What's there is not very inspiring.

You don't have to scroll very far down the webpage until you encounter a lot of information about Presonus One.  Unfortunately many of the blog posts feature ProTools.   Really not much information about Cakewalk by Bandlab on the public pages of the website.

Clipboard45

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Jim Fogle said:

I was surprised when I viewed Obedia's Cakewalk by Bandlab Training webpage.  Hopefully the webpage is still in the process of being updated.  What's there is not very inspiring.

You don't have to scroll very far down the webpage until you encounter a lot of information about Presonus One.  Unfortunately many of the blog posts feature ProTools.   Really not much information about Cakewalk by Bandlab on the public pages of the website.

Clipboard45

Hi there! We do indeed offer full training in  Cakewalk by BandLab, and have done so for 15 years. 

We are not specifically a video training service.  We are a one on one training service, via remote desktop. Think Geek Squad for musicians. 

Sorry that you had problems with our website. Our landing page for this promotion indeed only mentions Cakewalk by BandLab. We train in all major DAWs and hardware. 

I myself (Brian) have been a Cakewalk user for over 20 years, and we have trained many people in how to use Cakewalk products. We also have always worked directly with Cakewalk. 

Feel free to call us to discuss. 615-933-6775. 

Thanks, 

• Like 1

Brian,

Thank you for taking time to respond.  I clicked on the Cakewalk by BandLab Training link in Mort's initial post above.  The link does indeed lead to a dedicated OBEDIA CbB training page.  I apologize for my confusion.

Again, thank you for responding and correcting my mistake.

• Like 1