Toontrack Classic Rock EBX

cclarry

8 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Yeah, just bought it, let's see if I get a serial.

They are located in Germany  and they often have their Dollar / Euro conversion the wrong way round, it seems. 

Sander, once you've had a chance to play with this, post back with your thoughts.

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Wow,   thanks for the   link!  I had some  "Bestcoins" in my account and applied them to my order, which reduced the final price to $42.26!   

Already received my serial number ..........better go ahead and   redeem before they change their  minds!    😉

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I really don't understand the currency conversion on this one.  Where did Best get $49 from? It includes new MIDI as well as the sound (unlike the EzKey sound expansions).    $40 off a $89 product at release is a crazy good deal.

I expect the 49 was intended for British Pounds, the 59 for Euro and 69 for Dollar, that would have made the prices somewhat more even

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I expect the 49 was intended for British Pounds, the 59 for Euro and 69 for Dollar, that would have made the prices somewhat more even

The US Price is $79 intro...$89 retail.  59 GBP works out to $77 so that's more in line.  The $49 is a HUGE mistake...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

So will all the EzBass expansions be based on 5 string basses?  That doesn't seem very "classic rock" to me.

Agreed. I wish there were a way to limit the output of EZB to just standard 4 strings.