cclarry

UAD 4 Days 40 plugins 40% off

Save on 40 Best‑Selling UAD Plug‑Ins for 4 Days Only

From top-selling channel strips and compressors to timeless tape and tube amp emulations, get 40 UAD plug‑ins at 40% off!

Today, get the sound of quintessential analog processing with these UAD favorites.

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/on-sale.html

the 10 plugins pack is cool but the 10 +3 might be the same offer in fact when checking the "per plugin" price since it's 999 euros for 13 plugins ..

I'm new to the UAD stuff - just got an x6 - it says pick any 10 for $780 - does anyone know if its likely to be less for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? 

Edited by better5150

if you can get the expensive ones bellow 100EUR , that's how good it's gonna get. There is a thread in their forum where someone took the time to even collect historical price evolution 😄 Check it out

• Thanks 1

Here is a link to that thread. It's old and hasn't been updated in a while. But from looking it over you get the gist of it.

I am relatively new to the UA world also. Last sale I used the buy 3 get 4 deal to get the ones I really wanted. This new deal they have looking at it seems to be the best bang for buck would be the 3 for $299. That's 42% discount. Unless you want the whole shebang and get the Ultimate 8.

There is also a guy that has a really detailed 'buying pratices' in relation to UA sales year round. Can't find it right now. Not at home.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, better5150 said:

I'm new to the UAD stuff - just got an x6 - it says pick any 10 for $780 - does anyone know if its likely to be less for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? 

the only other deal noticeable is 13  for 999 (basically 10+3 free)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

I have an Octo card I'd make someone a killer deal on......................

Octo usb or pcie ?

Zo I am thinking that if it's a card then it's PCI or PCIe.

Great article!!!

however, I couldn’t resist anymore and am now the proud owner of a Neve 1084 licence.  So smoooth.... ❤️❤️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, projectm said:

however, I couldn’t resist anymore and am now the proud owner of a Neve 1084 licence.  So smoooth.... ❤️❤️

Congrats! Neve 1084 is GREAT!

Thanks!

I really liked the 1073 as well and was demoing them both hard, but in the end, the 1084 won my heart. Some of the UAD stuff is beyond awesome! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, projectm said:

I really liked the 1073 as well and was demoing them both hard, but in the end, the 1084 won my heart. Some of the UAD stuff is beyond awesome! 

You're welcome.. same here picked up 1084 instead of the 1073 as well... Enjoy!

13 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Pcie

Tweed Fender is included

t

Needed an usb one but depending on your price this might be an additionnal consideration .... 

On 9/16/2020 at 10:17 AM, DeeringAmps said:

I have an Octo card I'd make someone a killer deal on......................

PM me with the price.