only yestrdy (MAK IT EZ)

Jesse Screed

Hi Jesse
To be honest  I really dont know how to say this in a polite way  (dont shoot me folks)
Are you joking or serious?  Very Experimental???

It hurts for me to listen to it.   Sorry...  but thats the truth!!
But I did listen  🙂  

Edited by garybrun

I dunno --- maybe it is because as a wee little rug rat I was diggin' on beatnik music-poetry.  I love the dissonance in this song.  The whole number just bleeds angst, at least IMHO!  The only nit that I have is -- maybe, the vocals should come forward a bit?  I couldn't catch them all but then again, I'm old!!

I always look forward to your stuff Jesse.

11 hours ago, garybrun said:

Hi Jesse
To be honest  I really dont know how to say this in a polite way  (dont shoot me folks)
Are you joking or serious?  Very Experimental???

It hurts for me to listen to it.   Sorry...  but thats the truth!!
But I did listen  🙂  

hello gary burn

Honesty is the best path.  I would not shoot you, and I will not curse you.  There is no need to apologize.   You did not like it, I do not like a lot of things myself.  But I do go after it.

Please continue to listen, often times I veer towards the middle. I would hate for you to miss my others.

5 hours ago, soundregion said:

Yeah, a bit too experimental for me as well.

Hello sound region,

yes, many people are saying that, in a bigly way, it is too experimental.  Though it begs the question: what is "too experimental?"

Please continue to listen, often times I veer towards the middle.

4 hours ago, freddy j said:

I dunno --- maybe it is because as a wee little rug rat I was diggin' on beatnik music-poetry.  I love the dissonance in this song.  The whole number just bleeds angst, at least IMHO!  The only nit that I have is -- maybe, the vocals should come forward a bit?  I couldn't catch them all but then again, I'm old!!

I always look forward to your stuff Jesse.

Hey Freddy.

You may be old, but you are tolerant, hence your tune about humanity.  Keep reaching for the truth.