I NEED HELP... Please

Danny Novak

Hello Friends... We are retired polish (musicians) couple, and soon we will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary. For this occasion I started composing a special song for my wife (with Cakewalk by BandLab), but recently I lost this application (comp. crush), and I can't download it using my BandLab Assistant's account. So I desperately need somebody's help, pleeeeeeas. If anybody can send me a copy of Cakewalk by BandLab to my email address (kocuro24@gmail.com) I would be very grateful... God bless... - Danny Novak.                                   PS. sorry for my bad English.  

2 hours ago, Danny Novak said:

Hello Friends... We are retired polish (musicians) couple, and soon we will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary. For this occasion I started composing a special song for my wife (with Cakewalk by BandLab), but recently I lost this application (comp. crush), and I can't download it using my BandLab Assistant's account. So I desperately need somebody's help, pleeeeeeas. If anybody can send me a copy of Cakewalk by BandLab to my email address (kocuro24@gmail.com) I would be very grateful... God bless... - Danny Novak.                                   PS. sorry for my bad English.  

Dude, I know you're Polish but you know this application is 100% free, don't you? Just google and download the "Bandlab Assistant" and it will download and install Cakewalk!

R

There is no way to "send you a copy" of Cakewalk and have it work when you tried to install it. It would still require BandLab Assistant and a BandLab account in order to validate.

You already have a functioning BandLab account. If you are able to log in to this forum, you are able to log in using BandLab Assistant using the same email and password.

If the install process is not completing using BandLab Assistant, that is a matter for Cakewalk by BandLab technical support, who will probably be able to sort the issue in less than 24 hours.

All of the above is, of course, as free of charge as when you first installed the program.