EZdrummer- convert midi to audio

kyzmic

Hi I need help, I need advice on one issue but it's complicated.. In DAW, I started a track where I added different midi parts from EZdrummer and so created a drum track, which I further edited using the Pianoroll tool.. Now I would need to make it a multichannel best in the audio.. But the edited miditrack cannot be inserted back into the EZdrummer so that I can play it and record it as a multichannel.. EZdrummer reports audio engine error is inactive check your audio device.. I use the Steinberg ur-12 sound card.. Anyone please know how to make an edited solo midi channel percussion multichannel in the audio? where might be the fault? Thank you for your help and sorry for English I use a translator.. :)

EZdrummer fail.png

You can't change the audio. You need:  MIDI -> EZDrummer -> multiple audio tracks .

Insert a new copy of EZDrummer, but with these settings:

1368342942_2020-09-1214_48_07-Window.jpg.aaf44b3a56f62c2928b218e4ae3d14ef.jpg

Copy the edited MIDI data from your original EZDrummer simple instrument tarck and paste it into the new MIDI track.
Set EZDrumer for multichannel output - do you know how to do that?
Now when you play that MIDI track you will get multichannel to all the inserted instrument-audio tracks.
To convert to audio, you will need to bounce to audio.

• Like 2

Let's assume you want to convert the MIDI to audio so you can process it and do your mix.

To do the snare drum.
Select the MIDI track.
Ctrl-click on the snare drum instrument audio track to select it as well.
Above the tracks, click on Tracks -> Bounce to tracks.
1800363553_2020-09-1217_06_34-Window.jpg.e6013a2cb18cfcc7e5df891d7ae078f2.jpg

The Source Category must be tracks.
The name of your Source Track(s) will be different, depends on what you have selected.
Click OK.
Cakewalk will process the MIDI track and you will end up with the snare drum as audio in a new track. (Track 22 in this case, but will be the neaxt available track number.)
Repeat for each drum channel, making sure you always select the MIDI track, and then each instrument-audio track, one by one.
You will end up with a set of audio files, each one one of the channels you selected in the mixer in EZDrummer.
Do your (multichannel) mix they way you want it.

• Like 2