8DIO English Horn Virtuoso

cclarry

I can't believe that I have been able to pick up the Claire Piccolo, Alto Flute, and English Horn for so little money.  Thank you 8Dio!  IMHO the Claire series is among the best instruments that 8Dio sells.  I look forward to trying this out.
They even sold a non-Claire oboe for  $8 oboe during their Christmas sale.  

The clarinet went on sale last year for $38 but I passed because I have the Fluffy Clarinet.    

But this is an expensive set and they are really letting 'em go.  I wonder what will be next. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 4:00 PM, Tiger The Frog said:

I can't believe that I have been able to pick up the Claire Piccolo, Alto Flute, and English Horn for so little money.  Thank you 8Dio!  IMHO the Claire series is among the best instruments that 8Dio sells.  I look forward to trying this out.
They even sold a non-Claire oboe for  $8 oboe during their Christmas sale.  

The clarinet went on sale last year for $38 but I passed because I have the Fluffy Clarinet.    

But this is an expensive set and they are really letting 'em go.  I wonder what will be next. 

I agree completely. They are great instruments, and these flash deals are amazing. I was hoping the English Horn would come up soon. It's the one instrument that I don't have a really satisfactory library for.