66% Off Samplitude Pro X5 Suite (Get free BX Digitial V3, SpectraLayers Pro 7, iZotope RX 7 Elements & Ozone 9 Elements, coreFX Suite, SOUND FORGE Pro13)

Kal S

67%   58%  66% Off Samplitude Pro X5 Suite
List Price: $599
On Sale at: $199  $249 $199
More details here

Deal Ends September 13  September 27 November 22  December 13   December 27  March 14 2021

Included in the Bundle:

• Brainworx BX digital V3 ($299 value) NEW
  • Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7
  • iZotope's RX 7 Elements
  • iZotopes's Ozone 9 Elements
  • SOUND FORGE Pro 13
  • coreFX Suite
  • Convology XT Complete which includes numerous vintage reverb units (2965 impulse responses, 4.6 GB)
  • 5x coupon of $10 each for Producer Planet ($50 value)
  • 22 virtual instruments (11 new)
  • 70 GB Independence Library

(Affiliate Link)

Edited by Kal S
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

I do not understand these people, for the update they ask me for 199 euros and now they sell it completely for 199.

How I approach things like this is I buy the FULL version for $199, and get all the new goodies,
then I sell my previously owned version for as much as I can to reduce this $199 price,
since that's what it would have cost just to "upgrade" anyways...it's a win-win!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Just curious:

WHY would you want another DAW like this if you already have CbB??

What does it have that CbP doesnt that would be worth shelling out $199??

I have Samplitude Pro X3 Suite since the scare we had in 2018 after Cakewalk went wobbly .. but I never really used it. Unfortunately then i also bought Studio One which i never really used either.

Edited by aidan o driscoll

36 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Just curious:

WHY would you want another DAW like this if you already have CbB??

What does it have that CbP doesnt that would be worth shelling out $199??

I have Samplitude Pro X3 Suite since the scare we had in 2018 after Cakewalk went wobbly .. but I never really used it. Unfortunately then i also bought Studio One which i never really used either.

Samplitude is a POWERHOUSE DAW...despite not being so "well thought of".  It's INTIMIDATING!
When you click on a Menu Item and 10,000 things pop up, most people gasp and run away!
Spectral Editing at the track level is one thing that it offers that no other DAW does without a 3rd party
app...and there's a LOT under the hood of Samplitude!  It has it's own Mastering plugins, and there
is just so much more that I couldn't possibly put here!  It DEFINITELY takes some getting used to,
because there is so much going on with it, but it also has come a long ways, and the bonus materials
that you get in the suite are worth the price alone!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

I got the X3 Suite in the great Gibson debacle as well but never used it on my new machine. Updating Spectral Layers Pro 4 from that buy is also $199, so I ended up getting this but only loaded Spectral Layers Pro 7 so far. The e-license wasn't a huge issue, but you need to download via the Steinberg Download Assistant before you can redeem as a "soft e-license” to the machine. After that, was all good. Been having fun with the unmix stems, but it seems to have issues with certain genres. Wall of sound stuff makes the reverb tails wonky.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 11:52 PM, cclarry said:

And it includes Melodyne Essential 5!

I didn't see it on the offer page. I might have missed it ?

The only mention I found was:

ARA2-optimized workflow for the use of external effects (e.g. Celemony Melodyne)

On 9/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, cclarry said:

Extended to Sept. 27th

Thanks. I've updated the original post.

Edited by Kal S

This also includes Convology XT Complete (not locked to Samplitude), which I noticed was listed in another thread. That has like 5 or 6 GB of IR files (the engine is free, the IRs are not), so get the IRs with this package too.

Edited by mettelus
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 11:14 PM, Max Arwood said:

I have been using it for CD burning / Mastering since it was called - Red Roaster.  Great program!

I also had Red Roaster too. It was very intimidating to me back in those days. But I dug into it, learned it, and I almost became a Samplitude user instead of a Cakewalk user. Even back then the fx in Samplitude sounded a lot better than what CW was offering at the time.

Cakewalk went to Sonar and loops, and I almost went with Samplitude when that happened, but the initial cost was prohibitive at the time. So I stayed with CWPA 9 for must have been 6 years. And used RR to burn and master.

And during the Gibson scare I almost went with Samplitude again, but since I already owned Studio One and Reaper, I went that way.

Since I built my new PC, the only DAW I have on it is Cakewalk. I still own SO3, and may upgrade that. But I sure like some of the features of Samplitude. I could get into that easier than Studio One I think.

• Like 1