Free update to Komplete 13 if you register a (BOXED?) Komplete 12 during September

Tomgu

I registered my 12CE upgrade this week and also only received $25 voucher.  No mention of free upgrade except for everyone on all the forums posting they checked with support and they got confirmation.  Maybe it’s the biggest scam ever pulled off by a plugin/library vendor 😂 

I wouldn’t worry until 10/1, 1 min after midnight...

44 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I registered my 12CE upgrade this week and also only received $25 voucher.  No mention of free upgrade except for everyone on all the forums posting they checked with support and they got confirmation.  Maybe it’s the biggest scam ever pulled off by a plugin/library vendor 😂 

I wouldn’t worry until 10/1, 1 min after midnight...

Haha! Thanks for sharing that. But the suspense over the next couple weeks of not knowing for sure is going to be tough!!!  I really want the NOIRE piano library and even more, I'd like it as part of a free update. The library sounds great in the demos. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 12:03 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Haha! Thanks for sharing that. But the suspense over the next couple weeks of not knowing for sure is going to be tough!!!  I really want the NOIRE piano library and even more, I'd like it as part of a free update. The library sounds great in the demos. 

Not long to wait now! I'm looking forward to NOIRE but I'm also curious to see what they did with Guitar Rig 6.

My only question is which time zone are they using to determine when it's 1 minute after midnight is on 1st October?

Jumped on it just about from gear4music.

The Komplete 12 upgrade boxed with HD €100 inc shipping + *FREE Upgrade to Komplete 13 on the 1st October*

I am coming from 11 .. too much stuff in 13 inc the new Guitar Rig for me to pass up on TBH

Gear4music have 3 more boxed Komplete 12 upgrades left:

https://www.gear4music.ie/Recording-and-Computers/Native-Instruments-Komplete-12-Update-from-K8-K11/2NTW

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZincT said:

Not long to wait now! I'm looking forward to NOIRE but I'm also curious to see what they did with Guitar Rig 6.

My only question is which time zone are they using to determine when it's 1 minute after midnight is on 1st October?

The suspense on whether or not I'm set to be updated to KOMPLETE 13 tonight is intense! 

(I registered KOMPLETE 12 UPDATE in September, but my KOMPLETE 12 UPDATE has been sitting around for quite a while, unregistered.) I've been keeping my wife updated. I give her enormous credit for pretending she's interested!  

Edited by PavlovsCat

45 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

The suspense on whether or not I'm set to be updated to KOMPLETE 13 tonight is intense! 

(I registered KOMPLETE 12 UPDATE in September, but my KOMPLETE 12 UPDATE has been sitting around for quite a while, unregistered.) I've been keeping my wife updated. I give her enormous credit for pretending she's interested!  

It's 23:10 here in the UK and nothing in my account yet. Any luck with yours?

I guess I will sleep on it and look again in the morning 🤞

You would have thought the system for rolling out eligible upgrades would be automated but from the lack of anything in people's accounts at this stage I'm guessing that it's triggered manually.

Maybe something will happen during NI office hours?

Edited by ZincT

Yup. "You will [receive the free update/upgrade] but it might not be automated. You'll have to contact our order team if you don't receive it:: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092537-Order-and-Payment"

"Yes it takes a bit of time to process everything but it's happening right now for Pre-order. Please note that the grace period licenses might take a bit more time and can take up to 48h to be available in your account."

Source:

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/komplete-13-free-update.427477/page-2

Edited by Tomgu
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Just got my download notification as well. Also registered update around mid Sept.

What version did you buy? I am wondering if they are handling CE licenses first?  

Anyone on K12U or K12 (not CE) got theirs and if so when did you register?