APD Offer: 61% Off XPERIMENTA Due Premium Grand Pianos

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $49.99 (instead of $129), get DUE Premium Grand Pianos for Kontakt retail by Xperimenta Project!

XPERIMENTA DUE features two premium grand pianos sampled in a beautiful-sounding room with unique detail and realism. The pianos are based on the C7 Gran Coda and Half-Coda C3.

The philosophy behind DUE is to combine the art of recording and the art of scripting to make the best sampled pianos, made to satisfy the most demanding composers and musicians.

This is why Due is special. Because it is made for musicians, by musicians.

Limited time offer, don’t miss out!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/due-grand-pianos-by-xperimenta-project/

Deal expires on September 22nd, 2020

KEY FEATURES

• Two scoring pianos, fully recorded with top-end gear
  • 14 dynamic layers > 9.500 samples
  • Half-Step Sampling, for a real piano experience
  • Multiple microphone positions (Close, Player, Room for Piano One; Close and Room for Piano Two)
  • Simulation of the overtones generated by sympathetic resonance, based on real samples
  • Simulation of the resonance behavior on sustain pedal (and repedaling function)
  • Possibility to add a layer like cotton, paper and felt for an intimate and cinematic sound.
  • Intelligent Self-Masking and “Lite” patches, full support to a low-latency playing and a good CPU usage.
  • Impulse Response of the soundboard of the pianos, made in collaboration with the Sibelius Academy Music Technology Department

VIDEOS

SOUNDCLOUD PLAYLIST

Hey guys,

I am very excited for this current promotion. I worked with Flavio over the past few days to help test some improvements, and enhancements to the library. Here are some earlier videos I have produced for DUE. I know you will enjoy this wonderful collection from a very gifted and passionate developer.

http://bit.ly/APD_DUE_Xperimenta_Project
(using this link helps supports the channel)

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 3