ABull

On 9/8/2020 at 6:13 PM, Paul Bush said:

yeah I liked this one sounded a bit like that  singer Marc Almond  good harmonies not enough though

Thanks for that Paul -- and thanks for your intrepid commenting.

Edited by ABull

On 9/9/2020 at 6:57 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

That was a bit different from your usual stuff - as always I enjoyed your lead vocal. Mark mentioned David Byrne - yeah I could hear a bit of that in this one.

Cool song - well done.

Hey, Douglas, thanks for that -- glad you like those vox~~Allan.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:41 PM, freddy j said:

Love it Allan.  The vocals were great as were the lyrics (a little biting with happy music -- cool)!  The mix sound good also .  Well done!!!

Hey Freddy, glad you like my tragi-comedy song and esp. the vox~~Allan.

On 9/9/2020 at 7:23 AM, Bajan Blue said:

definitely a bit of a Talking Heads vibe - good track - the only thing I would say I thought the drums sounded a little boxy, other than that all good

Nigel

Thanks Nigel - I'm glad you liked that song demo (other than those box drums :) )~~Allan.

I really liked the song, the vocals sound great and I would describe the instrumentation as controlled chaos, particularly the piano! To my ears the mix sounds very good albeit not super 'polished' (deep full bass, ambient drums etc.) which I'm sure you aren't going for anyways.  Overall I think you did a great job!!

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2020 at 9:35 PM, tonemangler said:

I really liked the song, the vocals sound great and I would describe the instrumentation as controlled chaos, particularly the piano! To my ears the mix sounds very good albeit not super 'polished' (deep full bass, ambient drums etc.) which I'm sure you aren't going for anyways.  Overall I think you did a great job!!

Hey, I'm glad you like my demo dude~~Allan.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:11 AM, DeeringAmps said:

I'll let the others draw lines and references.
I found this a bit different than your usual, and I really like it!

👍

t

Well, t you drew no lines but you did reference the song demo... I'm glad you like it -- thanks for listening and commenting -- much appreciated~~Allan.

• Like 1