Waves Kaleidoscopes

cclarry

1 minute ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Aren't the "free"plugins provided by Waves directly? (depending on registering new plugins but not on depending where you got the reg codes). In the past that's how I remember it worked. You may want to check the details at the Waves website.

They are, and they can take days to let you know to get them.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Aren't the "free"plugins provided by Waves directly? (depending on registering new plugins but not on depending where you got the reg codes). In the past that's how I remember it worked. You may want to check the details at the Waves website.

You'd get the plugin(s), but JRR is not running the Waves sale, so the Waves code for 40% off doesn't work. In other words, it would be cheaper to buy from Waves, let alone the resellers who are having the sale. 

Edited by fitzroy

23 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

You'd get the plugin(s), but JRR is not running the Waves sale, so the Waves code for 40% off doesn't work. In other words, it would be cheaper to buy from Waves, let alone the resellers who are having the sale. 

JRR is selling at the "already discounted price"...it still counts for the free plugins

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

JRR is selling at the "already discounted price"...it still counts for the free plugins

Do you have access to some special prices on JRR? :) The only 2 plugins they have on sale are Kaleidoscopes and the Kramer guitar channel, as far as I can tell. 

Just now, Larry Shelby said:

That's the only 2 they have "on sale" but those purchases still count towards
the Free Plugins...

Right, so following the logic from my initial post... 

11 hours ago, fitzroy said:

I was looking at that earlier. The downside is that JRR is not in on the ongoing Waves sale (40% off + plugins), so you can't get Kaleidoscopes + 2 plugins for around $60 on JRR, but you can elsewhere (audiodeluxe, everyplugin). 

...you could get Kaleidoscopes and, say, SSL-E, plus one free plugin, for about $60, on audiodeluxe or everyplugin, or you could get the exact same thing from JRR for about $280.

Too close to call? :) 

• Haha 1

Just now, fitzroy said:

Right, so following the logic from my initial post... 

...you could get Kaleidoscopes and, say, SSL-E, plus one free plugin, for about $60, on audiodeluxe or everyplugin, or you could get the exact same thing from JRR for about $280.

Too close to call? :) 

That's a tough one! 😆

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...