Waves Kaleidoscopes

cclarry

Been trying this one people. I love it. Really love the tremolo module. That thing sounds good. Try the sync with the Tremolo and you can select different speeds and man, some of those are really nice in a song.

8 hours ago, rasure said:

Thanks for the heads up. Included in Mercury BTW. 

Glad of that, but I may have to buy this instead of WUP'ing.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

Remember that it will be cheaper at EveryPlugin when it's up

EDIT:  It's up at $35.07 with code LABORDAY

http://everyplugin.com/kaleidoscopes.html

Sure you got that right, that doesn't work for me but 'LASTCALL' does, you might have LABORDAY hanging over from another sale 😉

Edited by Fret Flintstone

56 minutes ago, Fret Flintstone said:

Sure you got that right, that doesn't work for me but 'LASTCALL' does, you might have LABORDAY hanging over from another sale 😉

[Edit] Looks like I'll have to purchase this one twice, after leaving the PayPal site went to a blank page, 'Couldn't connect' or some such, got back to Everyplugin and it says the Express Checkout has been Cancelled. Checked Paypal, the purchase went through there, checked Bank Account, funds have been deducted, transaction is 'Pending' which isn't unusual as that's what it is for all PayPal transactions for a few day to a week depending.  But no Email from EP. which IS unusual, heave sent off emails to EP, but might just right this one off and purchase another direct from Waves.

Oh well, you win some you loose some.

They hadn't changed the code when I posted this...corrected in the OP!

1 hour ago, Fret Flintstone said:

[Edit] Looks like I'll have to purchase this one twice, after leaving the PayPal site went to a blank page, 'Couldn't connect' or some such, got back to Everyplugin and it says the Express Checkout has been Cancelled. Checked Paypal, the purchase went through there, checked Bank Account, funds have been deducted, transaction is 'Pending' which isn't unusual as that's what it is for all PayPal transactions for a few day to a week depending.  But no Email from EP. which IS unusual, heave sent off emails to EP, but might just right this one off and purchase another direct from Waves.

Oh well, you win some you loose some.

11 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

Remember that it will be cheaper at EveryPlugin when it's up

EDIT:  It's up at $35.07 with code LABORDAY

http://everyplugin.com/kaleidoscopes.html

Still available but coupon is LASTCALL and just verified that it works...

Edit: Larry submitted as I was typing...
Gotta work on typing faster...

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Been trying this one people. I love it. Really love the tremolo module. That thing sounds good. Try the sync with the Tremolo and you can select different speeds and man, some of those are really nice in a song.

Glad of that, but I may have to buy this instead of WUP'ing.

At $240 to WUP my Mercury they can eat grits

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

Any idea how long until the Mercury install has this added? I just re-installed but it's not there...

It's already there - You have to go to the waves website and "upgrade to latest version" - this deactivates the bundle on your computer so then back to waves central to reinstall and activate Mercury all over again.  It's a bit painful

(unless anybody know another way)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, James Foxall said:

Any idea how long until the Mercury install has this added? I just re-installed but it's not there...

You have to login to the waves website and click the "Get Latest Version" link first 🙂

Edit: Oops just seen Simon had already replied. 

Edited by rasure
  • Like 1